News

Because You Said, "I Love You"

The next morning, Junhyung practiced his boxing with Doojoon in the ring and kept glancing at Hyuna who was talking with Gikwang and Yoseob, glancing back at him as well.

He smiled at her and she smiled back, looking down and pulling her hair behind her ear.

Doojoon noticed their glances at each other and scoffed, punching Junhyung's chest gently.

"Yah, concentrate, eh?" He said. Junhyung looked at him and in his lips, getting his stance ready. "Let's go." He told Doojoon who smacked his lips.

 

 

Gikwang and Yoseob looked at Hyuna then at Junhyung and back and forth. They looked at each other then widened their eyes and dropped their jaws opened.

"Hyuna-ah... are you and hyung dating?" Yoseob asked curiously. Hyuna shot a look at them and in her lips. "Uh..." she said looking down again.

"Hyuna!! That's GOOD! You and hyung are the PERFECT MATCH!" Gikwang said excitedly, tugging onto Hyuna's arm. She chuckled and looked at them cutely.

"Yah, don't talk so loud." She told them. Gikwang and Yoseob zipped their mouths shut and threw the imaginary key away.

 

"Yah, where's Dongwoon and Hyunseung?" Hyuna asked looking around. "Oh, they went to grab us some donuts. OH!! Did you tell them to get coffee?!!!" Yoseob asked. Gikwang shook his head and got out his phone.

"Let me call them." He said then placed his phone against his ear. Hyuna glanced back at Junhyung who smiled at her quickly before getting hit by Doojoon to focus. She chuckled and looked away.

 

"Hyung! Did you and Dongwoon get coffee too?" Gikwang asked looking down. He listened to the other line for a bit and gasped with his eyes scrunched up.

"What?! OKAY!" Gikwang said then hung up with irritance. "Hyuna-ah, they didn't get coffee. They told me to go get it at the Coffee Shop down the street." He said sadly.

"Oh, let's go get some then." She told him. Yoseob widened his eyes and smiled happily. "LET'S GO!! Junhyung hyung!! Hyuna and we are gonna go get coffee!!!" Yoseob said standing up.

Hyuna stood up and glanced at Junhyung who whispered something to Doojoon. Doojoon sighed and got down from the ring, giving his gloves to Yoseob.

"Junhyung told you to stay and help him practice. I'll go with Gikwang and Hyuna." Doojoon told him. Yoseob pouted and glared at Junhyung.

"HYUNG! I wanna go TOO!! I don't want to stay with you!!!" He yelled not walking over to the ring. Doojoon chuckled and looked at Junhyung.

"Yah, let's just all go." He yelled. Junhyung growled annoyingly at Yoseob's immature self and got out of the ring, taking his gloves off.

 

"Let's go." Junhyung said then they all walked out the door. Hyuna walked to his side and grasped the side of his shirt, smiling up at him.

"Hey," she said looking away. He brushed his hand against hers and smiled. "Hey," he replied warmly.

The rest of the boys stayed in front of Junhyung and Hyuna and glanced back curiously with nervous eyes.

 

"Yah, I think hyung and Hyuna and dating..." Yoseob asked Doojoon who just nodded and walked away. Gikwang glanced back and smiled. "GOOD!!" He yelled happily.

 

"Are you hot?" Junhyung asked looking up at the bright sun shining down on them. She glanced up at him and chuckled. "No. I'm fine." She said then looked ahead again.

 

After a while, Junhyung glanced at the boys that were minding their own business. He glanced down at Hyuna's hand that was right beside his', and reached down, intertwining their fingers together.

She shot a look at him and started blushing. She smiled and in her lips, looking down. He smiled and rubbed his thumb against her skin, walking ahead.

 

"Yah, I think hyung and Hyuna are holding hands!" Yoseob whispered to Doojoon in shock. Doojoon nodded and looked away carelessly again, minding his own business.

"GOOD!" Gikwang yelled again.

 

"Omo, I think they really ARE dating!" Yoseob whispered to Doojoon excitedly. He just nodded and sighed, looking up into the sky. "GOOD!!" Gikwang yelled happily.

 

"Yah, shut up and go get your coffees. Hurry." Doojoon said irritated by their talking. Yoseob and Gikwang smiled and walked in with Doojoon while Junhyung and Hyuna stayed outside and enjoyed the fresh air.

 

"How was your sleep last night?" Junhyung asked her. She chuckled and nodded her head. "It was good. How was yours?" She asked back. "Good..." he said then looked away.

He tilted his head and scrunched up his face, closing his eyes and feeling a slight headache. He rubbed his head roughly and sighed, turning back to see Gikwang and Yoseob walking out of the Donut Shop with Doojoon.

 

"Okay, let's go back." Doojoon said then hung himself in between Gikwang and Yoseob, yelping in excitement.

"Yah! HYUNG! We're carrying COFFEE!!" Yoseob yelled cautiously. Doojoon laughed and patted their heads gently, walking ahead.

"Come on! It's HOT!" He yelled wanting to just take off his t-shirt.

Junhyung and Hyuna watched them from behind and chuckled, glancing at each other.

 

"Hey, you ready for the trip this weekend?" He asked her. She looked up at him and nodded. "Yep..." she replied.

 

 

Later on in the day, Junhyung and Hyuna got back home and met with halmoni who was watching some TV. Hyuna said hi to her then went to the restroom while Junhyung smiled and walked to her.

"Halmoni... I'm getting headaches again..." Junhyung told her. Halmoni scrunched up her face and turned to look at him with concern.

"Headaches? They're coming back again?" She asked worriedly. He nodded and grasped his head with an exhale.

"Should I go take my medications again?" Junhyung asked sitting down beside her. Halmoni took a deep breath and smacked her lips.

"How long ago did it start hurting again?" She asked again. He thought for a bit and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know... maybe that one match with Jung Ilhoon." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, we should go get you some medications tomorrow." Halmoni said standing up and walking over to her cupboard. She took out a pill and handed it to Junhyung.

 

Hyuna walked out of the restroom and scrunched up her face when she saw Junhyung gulping down the pill with a glass of cold water.

 

"There. That should help for the night. And I'll get you some medications for tomorrow, okay?" Halmoni said then walked off. Junhyung nodded and looked down.

 

A/N: HUH? What's up with Junhyung? Don't worry! It might just be a SMALL deal... or maybe a BIG deal???

Kekekee, youguys will NEVER KNOW!! Muahahahaha >:D

Just kidding... all will be revealed soon! So no worries!! XD Hopefully it won't be anything bad...

see how I'm feeling that day when I write that chapter of explanations... kekekek...

Until Monday, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! BYE YEOM!!~~~