Healing

Because You Said, "I Love You"

"Kim Hyuna...?" Junhyung spoke, walking inside her bedroom. Hyuna took a deep breath and her uncontrollable tears ran down her cheeks.

 

"It's not Joon... it's not him...." She cried in her heart.

 

Junhyung walked towards her balcony with a first-aid kit in his hand and pursed his lips together.

 

Once he got to her, his eyes softened at the continuous tears strolling out her eyes. He took a step back and scrunched up his face.

"Kim Hyuna-ah.... are you okay?" He asked softly, sitting down by the couch across from hers. She huffed and looked down, still cuddled up in the corner.

"It's okay... I won't do anything to you." He assured her. She glanced at him and covered her arms tightly with the black thermo.

Junhyung looked at her arms and in his lips. He placed the first-aid kit on his lap and opened it, glancing back at her.

"I just want to heal your wounds. Because it's not healthy to leave them out like that. They can get infected." He told her taking out some medicine.

Hyuna looked at him and noticed all the cuts and bruises on his face as well. He seemed like a bad boy, but why does he seem so considerate of others as well?

"Here... give me your arm." He told her with a patch of alcohol medicine on his hand. He reached his hand out to her, only resulting in Hyuna looking at him with slight fear still.

"It's okay... I just want to cover your wounds." He told her with a slight chuckle. A chuckle that sent Hyuna's eyes onto him. A chuckle that made a smile crept up on her face, and a tingling feeling in her heart.

She slowly took her hand out and handed it to Junhyung, her arm shaking slightly. He gently took it and put it on top of the first-aid kit that was on top of his lap.

"This might..... sting a little..." he told her, looking at her with his lips in. Hyuna nodded and watched as he gently pulled the sleeve up.

Junhyung's eyes softened even more, seeing the scratches on her small arm. He felt angry that anyone would put their hands on her, let alone any girl.

He was angry in his heart, but he just took a deep breath and held her arm firmly in front of him.

Hyuna hissed at the pain of the alcohol on her arm and bit her lips, her eyes closing for a long slight second.

Junhyung glanced at her and in his lips, dabbing gently onto her arm. He looked at her white skin and the bruises that were starting to develop on her arm already.

He wanted to ask her what happened.... how she got hurt, how she ended up in his house and in his clothes... but he didn't want to be nosy, so he just closed his mouth and focused on fixing her wounds.

"I'm Yong Junhyung." He introduced himself to her. She looked at him and nodded gently, not sure if she should introduce herself as well, since he already knows her name. He noticed her awkwardness and smiled.

"It's okay. I already know your name." He told her. She looked at him and back down at her arm. She looked at his hand that was healing her so perfectly and gulped silently.

"T-th-thank... thank you..." she told him through stutters without looking him in the eye. Junhyung looked up at her and smiled when she spoke to him.

"What for?" He asked. "For..... letting me stay here.... and for letting me wear your clothes...." she said silently. Junhyung chuckled and wondered how she knew those were his clothes.

Hyuna glanced at him again from his chuckle. Such a contagious chuckle and such an adorable smile that made her have a tingling feeling in her heart.

"How did you know those were my clothes? They're probably my grandmas..." Junhyung told her. She chuckled a little and looked down, shaking her head.

He shot a look at her, hearing her laugh and smiled. She didn't even smile when she saw him earlier, and he didn't even think she'd smile at him ever. But she just chuckled, and it sounded so beautiful.

"Halmoni... won't wear these clothes... plus, they smell like you." She told him. He looked at her and scoffed. "Smell like me? Yah, I have a smell?" He asked. Hyuna smiled and looked down.

She felt weird feeling so comfortable with Junhyung... especially when she doesn't even know him. So she just looked down and tried to stop her conversing.

Junhyung smiled and looked down, wrapping up her arms with a gauze he had with him. He smiled and set her arm back on her lap.

"There, all done." He said then packed up the kit to leave. Hyuna looked up at him and smiled.

"Thanks.... Yong Junhyung..." she told him. He looked back at her and smiled that she just called his name. "Yeah... anytime..." he said then walked away, but Hyuna bit her lips.

"Yong Junhyung!" She called his name. He turned back around with raised eyebrows and in his lips.

"Your cuts.... and bruises..." she said pointing to him a little. He his lips and looked around, feeling his cheek gently.

"Ah... these..." he said taking a step back to her. "You don't... have to tell me how you got them..... I just want to cover your wounds too...." she told him.

Junhyung looked at her and smiled, walking over to sit on his seat again. He handed her the first-aid kit and smiled, sitting comfortably on the seat.

Hyuna in her lips and opened up the first-aid kit, taking out some medicine to put over his wounds.

"I'm a Boxer. I box...." he told her. She shot a look at him and widened her eyes. He noticed the slight fear in her eyes and chuckled.

"I mean.... I'm the best... but it's only when I'm in the ring. You should come watch me." He told her. She forced on a smile and started dabbing some alcohol onto his face.

He took the chance to look at her face, but he just ended up looking away when their eyes made contact once.

"Maybe you shouldn't come. Because it gets pretty serious... as you can tell." He said chuckling. She bandaged up the cut under his eyes and gently rubbed his cheeks to make the band-aid stay, causing him to tense up a little.

"Why do you box... if it gives you so much pain?" She asked him curiously, not looking him in the eyes still. He shrugged his shoulders and smacked his lips.

"Well, it's only pain on the outside... on the inside, it's what I love to do. So even if I get beat up, it's not much.... passion is passion, you know?" He told her. She just glanced at him and tried to understand through silence.

Hyuna looked down at the kit and bit her lips.

"Yong Junhyung... there's no more band-aid." She told him. He looked down and saw that it was true. He just smiled and gathered the kit together.

"It's okay..." he said getting ready to leave. Hyuna widened her eyes and held a hand out.

"Wait...." she said making him look at her with confusion. He sat back down and smiled.

"I... I have some...." she said grabbing her bag and pulling some out. Junhyung chuckled and covered his mouth seeing the Pikachu band-aids in her hand.

"You're going to put Pikachu band-aids on a boxer?" He asked her. She bit her lips and smiled at him, about to put it away, but Junhyung held her hand, making her tense up in shock.

"It's okay.... since you already brought it." He said with a chuckle, retracting his hand from her. She her lips and sighed.

"If you don't want it, I'll go get some different ones." She told him. "No. It's okay... just put it on." He told her. Hyuna in her lips and put the Pikachu band-aid on his jawline and another under his other eye.

Junhyung watched her with a smile and once she backed away, he smiled and locked up the first-aid kit, standing up.

"Thanks..." he told her with a smile, heading back to his room. "Yeah... you too..." she said looking down.

"Good night..." he said closing the door after him. Hyuna looked up at the closed door and in her lips, looking back down at the gauze around her arms that weren't shaking anymore.

She let out a small smile and her lips, heading to bed after locking up the balcony door.

 

 

A/N: AW!!!! Cute JUNAH MOMENT!!!! Kekekeke... they're getting there, slowly...

I felt like this chapter was a slight drag..... but I mean, at least Junah are together, right?

But just a little more moments....... thanks for all your loves everyone!!! XD

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going for yallz otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~