Match

Because You Said, "I Love You"

"HYUNA!!! HYUNA-AH!!!!" Yoseob yelled loudly in the gym, watching as she walked in with Junhyung. He ran to her and tugged on her arm.

"Hyuna-ah, can we go for some food later? I'm hungry..." he pleaded her. "You can ask Junhyung yourself..." she told him.

"But he'll say no if I ask him. But if YOU ask him, he'll say yeah." He told her. Hyuna glanced at Junhyung who scoffed and walked away.

"Okay, I'll ask him in a bit." She said then they walked to the other boys.

 

"Hey hyung... what was your text yesterday about? Sorry about that. I was... um.... putting Hyuna to sleep..." Junhyung told Doojoon who was putting on his boxing gloves.

"Putting Hyuna to sleep? Yah, what happened between you two?" Doojoon asked with a raised eyebrow. Junhyung chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing... she was just having a hard time..." he said.

"Sure, sure... but we have a match tonight. And it doesn't seem so good." Doojoon said with a hiss, whispering lightly. Junhyung scrunched up his face and tilted his head.

"What do you mean, hyung?" He asked. "Lee Joon. That's your competitor." Doojoon told Junhyung who scrunched up his face with confusion.

"Hyuna's ex...? Lee Joon? He's a boxer?" Junhyung asked.

 

Hyuna glanced over at Junhyung and Doojoon who were talking amongst themselves and scrunched up her face when she saw Junhyung's confused expression.

"What are they talking about?" She asked the boys who glanced over with confusion. "I don't know... Doojoon hyung didn't say anything to us." Gikwang said.

"Hyuna-ah, are you hungry yet?" Yoseob asked. "Yah, you're always hungry!" Hyunseung said annoyed. "I'm hungry too!!" Dongwoon said sitting down with them.

"You two are ALWAYS eating!" Gikwang said annoyed. Hyuna laughed at the childish boys and covered .

 

"I guess he just started... but he suddenly wanted to box... verses you... Hwang Chansung told me a little about him. So you should probably beat him up with no problem. Just remember control." Doojoon said patting his back.

Junhyung glanced over at Hyuna who was laughing at the boys jokes and looked down, forcing a smile across his face.

"You'll help me, right Hyung?" He asked Doojoon who looked at him worriedly. "Do you wanna take up the fight?" Doojoon asked. Junhyung looked at him and looked down, nodding his head.

"I got this.... just.... yeah, no worries." Junhyung said then smacked his lips.

"I shouldn't have made that promise with her yesterday night." Junhyung thought to himself, remembering the promise that he made to bring her to his matches.

 

Junhyung looked at the boxing gloves at the side while all the boys were doing their own things. Hyuna walked over to him with her hands in her pockets and sighed.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked with a hand to his arm. He turned to shoot a look at her and smiled, shaking his head. "I'm okay... why?" He asked. She shook her head and sat down in front of him.

"Should we go eat? It's almost noon." Hyuna asked him. "Are YOU hungry? Or is Yoseob and Dongwoon hungry?" He asked her. She chuckled and covered , slapping his arm gently.

"Yah, don't be so mean to them. Let's go buy them some food, huh?" She asked. He took a deep breath and glanced over at the boys. "Yeah, let's do that." He said then walked over to the boys with Hyuna.

 

"Hey, Hyuna and I are gonna go get us some lunch, so stay here, okay?" Junhyung told them. "Why can't we just all go eat out?" Yoseob pouted.

"Because you never pay." Gikwang said glancing at Yoseob. All the boys chuckled and shook their heads.

"Just hurry back." Doojoon said getting up. Junhyung smiled and took Hyuna's hand, walking out of the gym room.

 

 

"Junhyung-ah..." Hyuna called his name once they were walking in the streets. He glanced down at her with pursed his lips out.

"What is it?" He asked her. She looked up at him and her lips a little. "Are you.... okay?" She asked. He thought to himself and nodded.

"Yeah, why?" He asked. "Yesterday... I saw you eating a pill that halmoni gave you... are you sick?" She asked with concern. He chuckled and nodded.

"No... it's just migrane headaches that I get at times... halmoni keeps thinking it's something serious, but it's not. So don't you worry with halmah too..." he told her. She smiled and held his hand tightly.

"Okay... at least you're fine." She said then looked ahead. Junhyung glanced down at her multiple times and bit his lips with a sigh.

 

"Hyuna-ah..." he called her name. She looked up at him with her lips in. "Hmm?" She hummed. He smacked his lip and hissed.

"What would you do... if Joon and I got into a fight?" He asked her. She widened her eyes and looked away confused.

"Why would you ask me that? Of course I wouldn't like the thought of it." She told him looking down. "But what if?" He asked her again.

"No. I don't want that to happen..." she said silently. He looked down at her and sighed.

"Will you hate me forever if I teach him a lesson for you?" He asked her. She looked up at him and took a deep breath.

"Just don't cause any trouble, will you? I hate him, but I don't want anything bad to happen to him. Karma will take revenge on him soon." She told him. Junhyung in his lips and looked down.

"So if he were to come up to me and throw a hard punch at me, I'm supposed to just let him beat me up?" He asked throwing a punch in the air. She smacked her lips and looked down.

"Just don't hurt him." She told him. "Then what about me? What if I get hurt?" He asked her. She looked up at him and sighed.

"I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want anyone to get hurt." She told him.

"Why do you still care for him? Even though he hurt you so much?" He asked her. She took a deep breath and smacked her lips. "Why are you bringing the past back? Just don't hurt anyone, okay?" She told him.

Junhyung noticed she was getting mad, so he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her in towards him.

"Yah, let's stop before Pika-Hyuna beats Pika-Jun up and takes Championship, huh?" He told her. She chuckled and smacked his chest playfully before wrapping her arms around his waist.

"You're so weird..." she said then walked off with him. Junhyung glanced at the top of her head and sighed.

"I'm sorry Hyuna-ah... I guess I'll have to lie to you then..." He thought to himself sadly. He his lips gently and walked off to get their lunch.

 

A/N: Well... I sense drama coming up soon, huh?? Omo, ottheokae?? Junhyung VS. Joon...

Don't hate me just yet, okay..... cause... yallz know this gotta happen, right??? :/

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! PYONG!!~~