Missing You

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Hyuna walked in front of the door that led to Junhyung's room and couldn't take a step further. She still felt so guilty that she didn't want him to see her.

 

"You're not going in?" Doojoon asked walking up behind her. She turned around and looked at him with raised eyebrows. She sighed and looked down, shaking her head.

"Uh... I'm gonna go get him something to eat, incase he wakes up." She said then gave the bag of clothes to Doojoon, walking away.

He watched her walk away and shook his head, walking into Junhyung's room tiredly.

 

"Hyung!" Yoseob spoke jogging over to Doojoon. He smiled and went to stand beside Junhyung.

"Any news yet?" He asked the boys. Hyunseung shook his head and sighed. "No response." He replied.

"Halmoni went back to work. She said to call her if anything happens. And she'll be back as fast as she can." Gikwang told Doojoon who nodded in understanding.

 

"I'm sorry, but it's getting late. Only two people can stay here with the patient." A nurse said walking into Junhyung's room. The boys looked at each other then at Doojoon.

"Uh... youguys go ahead home. I'll stay here with him." He said. "But the Nurse said two pe-

"Hyuna." Doojoon said tiredly. "And once Halmoni gets here, I'll come home." He added. The boys frowned, not wanting to leave, but because Doojoon said so, they couldn't do anything.

 

 

Late at night, Hyuna crept up into Junhyung's room and peeked through the small window they had at the door. She looked at how he was sleeping so silently and sighed.

 

"What are you doing, standing out here?"

 

Hyuna gasped and turned around, facing Halmoni. She started tearing.

 

"Halmoni..." she mumbled, looking down. Halmoni walked to her and hugged her, making Hyuna cry even more.

 

"It's all because of me." Hyuna whimpered, shaking. Halmoni shook her head and shushed Hyuna. "It's not your fault. No one knew this would happen." She told Hyuna.

 

Hyuna backed away from halmoni and shook her head.

 

"You don't hate me?" She asked through huffs. "Now why would I hate you? You were the one who saved my only grandson." Halmoni told her.

 

"But he got shot because of me." Hyuna said wiping her tears away.

 

 

"Hyuna..." Halmoni called her name. She widened her eyes and looked at halmoni sadly. "I already told the boys, including Doojoon, to go home. Now, you go in there and stay with him, okay? I've gotta go back to work. I'll be back later. Now can I trust you to stay with him?"

 

Hyuna looked at Halmoni and closed her eyes, looking down again. She eventually nodded and sniffed.

 

"Yeh, halmoni..." she said. Halmoni rubbed her shoulders and walked off.

 

Hyuna took a deep breath and walked into Junhyung's room. She had her eyes on Junhyung only as her walking slowed down.

 

She exhaled and went to sit beside him. She just looked at him and started crying.

 

Even though he was sleeping, she knew he was in so much pain, but all he worried about was telling her that everything was going to be okay. She looked down and placed her head on his shoulder.

 

"Twinkle, Twinkle, Pika-Jun," Hyuna sang through her cracked voice, "...how I wonder how you are... up above the world so high... taking lightenings from Pika-Hyuna," she sang then stopped and just sobbed to herself.

She closed her eyes and huffed, whimpering with her shoulders shaking continuously.

 

"...Twinkle, Twinkle, Pika-Jun, please wake up and come back to me..." she finished singing through whispers. She covered her face with her hands and continued sobbing.

 

Suddenly, Hyuna felt a hand on top of her head, the fingers fiddling with her hair. She gasped and lifted her head up, seeing Junhyung's eyes barely opened, his hand brushing her cheeks.

She widened her eyes and tears started falling even more when she saw his face.

 

"Junhyung..." she whimpered to him. He smiled at her.

 

He smiled at her. Again.

 

He scrunched up his face from pain and touched his chest, making Hyuna stand up with shock. She stuttered and looked around with worry.

 

"I-I'll go get the nurses!" She said then ran out, but Junhyung quickly grabbed her wrist and stopped her. She looked back and cried.

 

"I need to get them. You're in pain." She told him. He shook his head and smiled at her.

 

"Don't... go..." he told her.

 

Hyuna looked down and wiped her tears, looking at his hand that was weakly holding her wrist. It felt like he was going to let go, but he didn't.

She sat down beside him and he released her wrist, wiping her cheeks.

 

"Are you okay?" He whispered to her. She looked at him and shook her head. "No. I'm not." She said.

 

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked. "I was worried about you. I was so worried, I didn't know what to do." She whimpered to him. He sighed and smiled.

 

"Don't be scared. I'm still right here." He whispered to her. She held his hand and leaned in, resting her head in the crack of his neck while her shoulders resting on his chest.

 

"I'm so sorry..." she broke out in tears. Junhyung closed his eyes and grunted from the pain he was feeling on his shoulder, but he held it in. He leaned in and kissed her shoulder then rubbed the back of her neck.

 

"It's okay..." he whispered over and over again to her.

 

"I'm so sorry..." she said again, shaking uncontrollably in his arms. He shushed her and kissed her neck, trying to calm her down.

 

A/N: AW!!! Junhyung woke up! And they made up!! keke.... so, meaning it'll get better soon!! Maybe.... kekeke >:D

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~