Sad

Because You Said, "I Love You"

After dinner, all the boys left and Junhyung was left to help his grandma and Hyuna clean.

 

"Halmoni, I'm tired... can't I just sleep?" Junhyung whined. Hyuna walked to the sink and got herself to wash the dishes.

"No! If you're tired then stop doing what you're doing!" Halmoni said cleaning the table.

Hyuna in her lips and felt secluded from their conversation but she just put her focus into washing the dishes.

 

Before she knew it, she felt something warm touch her hand from under the water in the sink. She gasped and looked up, seeing Junhyung standing beside her.

"OH! That's your hand? Sorry!" He said moving his hand around the water-filled sink to help her rinse plates.

"I... I've got it." Hyuna told him nervously. "It's okay... I can help you!" He yelled loudly then leaned in to her and whispered.

"If you don't let me help you, grandma's not gonna heal my wounds!" He whispered to her, causing her to retract a little. He noticed and in his lips.

"Sorry... are you scared of men?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow. She just looked away and focused on the water falling down the tap.

 

"Okay, Hyuna-ah! I have your room ready!" Halmoni yelled from a room. Hyuna walked in and widened her eyes at the big room.

"Wah, this room is so big..." She said with an amazed look. "Well, I'm glad you like it. Make yourself at home, okay?" Halmoni said patting her arm gently. Hyuna looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you so much for your hospitality, halmoni." Jieun said looking down with tears in her eyes. Halmoni took a deep breath and smiled, walking over to her.

"Oh dear... don't even mention it. I just hope that you'll soon forget everything..." she said rubbing Hyuna's arms.

 

Junhyung stood beside the outside of the door and listened to their conversation. He looked down and scratched his arm, trying to be as silent as possible.

 

"Yeah... thanks again. Good night, halmoni." Hyuna said looking down then the elder lady left her room. Hyuna took a deep breath and sighed, looking up into the ceiling.

 

"Halmoni... why are you making her sleep next to me?" Junhyung asked in his shorts and tank top. She turned around and sighed. "Because if anything happens, you can protect her more than I can."

"Why? What happened to her?" He asked with curiosity. "You'll know soon... just go to sleep. I'm tired." She said walking off.

"Halmoni, you didn't even clean my wounds yet?" He asked her. She scoffed and yawned. "Your halmoni is tired... give me a break." She said then walked down the stairs to head to sleep.

"Man..." Junhyung said then walked inside his bedroom, closing the door after him.

 

 

Late at night, Junhyung grunted in bed with his eyes wide opened. Hyuna was crying and huffing on the other side of the room and he couldn't sleep.

Since he's a light sleeper, if there's any noise that catches his attention, he automatically is unable to focus on sleeping.

 

"Aish... this girl..." He said twisting and turning in bed.

 

Hyuna closed her eyes and cried loudly to herself in bed. She held the blanket in her arms and snuffed her head in the pillow, thinking back to when Joon hurted her.

 

They were so in love, she didn't know when and why he changed into such a different person. A person that made her fear for life... a person that made her paranoid of everything around her.

 

She gently grasped her arm that Joon dragged earlier and hissed in pain. She stood up and walked outside to the small balcony outside her room.

She breathed the cool air and sat down by a seat at the corner, looking up into the dark sky that used to be so peaceful in her eyes. That same dark sky that she and Joon both used to stay up and look at together.

She wiped her tears and lifted up Junhyung's black thermo that she was wearing. Pulling the sleeves up, she cried even more at the marks and scars and bruises on her arm.

She never thought Joon would ever do such a thing to her, but seeing all the pain, she felt so betrayed and deceived.

 

"Who did that?"

 

Hyuna gasped and turned around, seeing Junhyung standing outside of his balcony as well. He was looking at her with a face that she couldn't read well.

She covered her arms quickly and looked down, not talking back to him.

 

"Can't sleep?" He asked again. Hyuna glanced at him nervously and sniffed, wiping the remainders of her tears away.

 

"Wanna watch a movie with me? I can't sleep as well..." He suggested. She looked at him and looked back down, shaking her head.

 

"Well... I guess not then..." he said then sat down by the long sofa he had outside his balcony. He took a deep breath and looked up at the stars.

 

"Yah... aren't the stars beautiful?" He asked with his arms bent back for cushion. Hyuna glanced at him and bit her lips, wondering why he's still awake.

 

"Halmoni is a very good person... isn't she?" He asked her again with his eyes on the dark sky. Hyuna looked at him and huffed in her tears silently.

 

After a while of just sitting there, listening to the cool air fly past them, Junhyung took a deep breath and went to sleep on the long couch he was laying on.

Hyuna glanced at him and when she noticed he was sleeping, she kept her gaze on him. He was very interesting.

Not that she wanted to get to know him more... since Joon's experience, she was probably traumatized and afraid of all men now.

She looked down at her arms and pulled the long sleeves up again, seeing the bruises and scars getting blue.

She gently rubbed her fingers above it and hissed with pain, closing her eyes for a split second.

 

"You know, you should get those wounds covered. It's not healthy and good to leave them like that..." Junhyung's voice spoke again. Hyuna shot a look back at him and widened her eyes, since she thought he went to sleep already.

She looked back at her arm and sighed, wiping the tear that was racing to get down the corner of her eyes. She looked up and saw Junhyung walking back inside his room.

Even though a little part of her was saddened that he left, she was happy that she could breath the air alone now. Cause that's what she needed. Air.

 

 

**KNOCK KNOCK**

 

 

Hyuna shook when she heard someone knocking on her front door. She widened her eyes and Joon's face was brought into her mind.

She looked at the doorknob that slowly twisted and whimpered, trying to hide herself at the balcony. She cuddled up in the seat and bit her lips, tears falling down her face again.

What if Joon was back to get her? What if he followed her and the halmoni and broke into the house? Because that's something Joon would do.

A/N: Well.... it's probably not a cliffhanger because yallz might know who it is, right? XD

Welcome new subs!! And thanks for everyone who've commented and made my day!! Kekekeke...

You're all so amazing! You'll all be blessed!!! <3 So thank you so much again!!! XD

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~