Our Life

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Everyone shouted and chanted in the arena with a ring placed in the center, a light above it.

 

"AND!!!!! Introducing! Our one and ONLY!!! Number one CHAMPION!!!!!! Yong! Jun! HYUNG!!!" The host yelled in the center of the ring with a hand up.

Everyone applauded and on cue with the hardcore music, out came Junhyung in his coat and boxing outfit. His hood covered the top half of his face and his glares could be seen through that thick bang he had.

 

"Yong Junhyung!!" Everyone chanted in unision as Junhyung stepped into the ring. He raised both of his hands up and everyone chanted even louder.

He took off his black hoodie and revealed his black messy hair and his big gunned arms, showing everyone his heavy built self. He flexed his muscles and roared with his arms up in the air, earning more chants from the crowd.

 

"And introducing the new and foremost competitor: JUNG! IL! HOON!!!!!" The host yelled loudly then got off stage.

 

Everyone else chanted for Ilhoon and watched as he walked into the stage with his fists hitting each other continuously from under his gloves.

Even though the chant wasn't as loud as Junhyung's chants, he still received love from his fans as well.

 

"Okay, let's pound it off." The ref said to the two man who were ready to box now. Junhyung and Ilhoon looked at each other and pounded their gloves together before backing up and setting their positions on the ring.

 

"Let's GO!" The ref said then Junhyung's fierceness bawled out and his dark aura filled the arena. He twisted his neck and jumped in unision, waiting for Ilhoon to throw the first punch.

 

"Come on Junhyung!" Doojoon, Junhyung's best friend, yelled from beside the ring.

Ilhoon threw a punch to Junhyung's left cheek, but Junhyung dodged it and threw a punch to Ilhoon's left jaw, earning a happy growl from the crowd.

==================================

 

"LET GO OF ME!!!!" Hyuna yelled trying to release her hands from her ex-boyfriend, Joon. She ran away but then he caught up to her again and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly.

"Don't GO!" He roared at her, making her scream. "LET GO! WE'RE OVER!!!" She yelled at him, managing to release herself from his hold. She slapped his hand away from her and ran away.

"KIM HYUNA!" He yelled her name, grabbing her wrist and turning her over. He bent down and threw her over her shoulder, carrying her away, but a car drove past and stopped.

Joon glared at them and tried to calm down Hyuna who was kicking and screaming everywhere.

 

"HEY!!" One of the guys yelled popping his head up from the passenger side.

Joon dropped Hyuna who gasped and grunted at the pain of Joon's hand around her tiny wrist.

 

"You better let her go before we get out and beat your !!!" The guy said again.

Joon looked at them and noticed 3 other guys with him in the car. He backed away from Hyuna and released her, causing Hyuna to run away.

 

"That's how you do it Gikwang. You're the man!" Yoseob said patting Gikwang's shoulder. Gikwang scoffed and sat back in the passenger side comfortably.

"Duh! I'm a man! Now let's go see my man Junhyung!" Gikwang said then Dongwoon drove off.

=====================================

 

"YONG JUN HYUNG!!" Chants were heard loudly in the arena again.

Junhyung's face was all busted up, but Ilhoon's face was more bloody than ever. Junhyung threw a punch to Ilhoon's right jaw and then continuous punches into his stomach, causing Ilhoon to fall to the ground.

 

"And I think this RESULTS IT!!!" The host yelled loudly from the side as the ref ran over to count.

 

"HYUNG!! We're here!!!" Yoseob yelled running into the arena with the other boys. They ran to the side of the ring to stay with Doojoon and shouted for Junhyung.

"Yah! Is he knocked out?" Gikwang asked. "Yeah man... what took youguys so long?" Doojoon asked looking at the boys.

"Oh, Gikwang was still saving a girl from dying on the way." Hyunseung said with a scoff. Doojoon scoffed also and glanced at Gikwang. "As usual..." he said.

"Yah, I'm nice... okay? Gotta protect pretty girls!" Gikwang defended himself then everyone paid attention to the ref again.

 

"...7!..... 8!...." the ref counted looking at Ilhoon who was lifeless on the ground. Junhyung took a deep breath and glared at Ilhoon, wiping the blood from his lip before heading to his resting chair.

"...9!..... 10!!!" The ref finalized.

"AND YONG JUNHYUNG WINS AGAIN!!!!!" The host yelled running up to hold Junhyung's hand up in the air.

"YEAH!!!!!!" Everyone shouted happily, jumping up and down in celebration.

Junhyung panted and tilted his head back, smirking at the crowd. He kissed his boxing glove then pointed to the ceiling, causing all the girls to fangirl over him even more.

 

"WHOOO!!! Hyung is the BEST!!!!!" Yoseob yelled happily as he and all the boys walked up on stage and hugged Junhyung.

"Yah!" Junhyung laughed, almost loosing his balance from all the tugs.

==================================

 

Hyuna ran in the streets and glanced back to see if she'd see Joon behind her. And surely he was still behind her, almost catching up to her since his legs were longer.

"YAH! GET AWAY!!!" She yelled panting with all her might, fear written in her eyes.

 

He lost control right after she broke it off with him and ever since then, he's been trying to get her back through anyway possible...

He tried to kidnap her earlier and if not for the men who came to help her, she wouldn't been dead and long gone.

But all she could do now was run. Run. And run, and hope that someone will come to her rescue.

 

"SOMEONE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!! SOMEONE!!!!" She yelled loudly, but everyone just looked at her crazily and minded their own businesses.

 

"Ahjumma! Please help me!" Hyuna yelled running into a bus. Joon walked in and glared at her with anger, watching as she hid behind an elder lady.

 

"Son!" The elder lady yelled, standing in front of scared Hyuna. Joon stopped his actions and scrunched up his face with even more anger.

"How dare you?!" The lady said then glanced back at Hyuna who was hiding her fragile self behind her. "How DARE you chase this young girl ALL THE WAY HERE?!!!!" The elder lady yelled madly.

"We need to talk." Joon explained to her. "LEAVE!!!!!" Hyuna yelled loudly. "Well, please leave. There's no talking here. Leave before I ask...." the elder lady said trying to find the biggest guy in the bus.

"THIS GUY!" She yelled pointing to one of them who stood up. "LEAVE before I ask him to make you leave!" She yelled angrilly.

Hyuna huffed and closed her eyes, grasping the elder woman's arm with so much fear. She looked away and bit her lips tightly.

Joon looked at the lady then glanced at Hyuna and walked out of the room once everyone started gaining up on him.

 

"Sweetie, are you okay? Oh my goodness, you're all shaken up!" The lady yelled hugging Hyuna tightly in her arms. Hyuna huffed and hugged the elder lady tightly, her arms shaking and bruised up from Joon's dragging.

"Where's your house? I'll take you there." The elder lady said rubbing Hyuna's hair gently. "I don't... I don't ahjumma..." Hyuna cried uncontrollably.

 

Ever since she and Joon got together, she moved in with him and he took care of her. Especially when she didn't have a family as well. But since she and Joon is like that now, she has no where to go.

"Then you can come live with me, okay?" The elder lady said assuring Hyuna who nodded and cried some more.

 

 

A/N: Well, there's my first chapter!!! Soo many things happening already, right??? XD

Thank God for kind-hearted ahjummas!!! Please leave feedbacks and let me know how this chapter was for youguys, okay??? And thanks for all the subs already!!!! Yah, 26 subs with just th description! Kekeke, I'm so happy!!

OH!!! And um..... if you're a Joona shipper... then I don't think you'll like my story... because Joon's the BAD person in this story... I mean, it IS a JUNAH fic....... and he.... will be the bad person... so I'm sorry for Joona shippers, even though I love them as well, but then I just felt like Joon was more suitable for this role.... so just saying! XD

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!!!!!!!! PYONG!!~~~