The Forbidden Truth

A Demon's Love

Sehun P.O.V

I wonder if I'm imagining or not, but Sun Hee seems like she's not happy. Shes been spacing out alot. Aish, this girl! I grabbed her wrist and turned her around only to find her crying. " Why are you cryng?" I asked her.

"I-I am not crying, theres something in eyes thats all, really its n-nothing." You cant even lie to me Sun Hee...

" Sun Hee don't lie to me."

" W-why what's it you?"

" Just tell me Sun Hee" I said getting closer to her and meeting her gaze.

" Sehun! Look behind!"

Your P.O.V

" Sehun! Look behind." I shouted and ran as fast as I could. Haha that always works. I can't tell him the reason for me crying is because I saw him with that woman. I'll sound like I'm jealous and yh I just can't. Aigoo Sehun what kinda dillema have u put me in? Thud thud I could hear foot steps behind me, I turned around and saw that Sehun was chasing me! Aish! Sehun can't you just leave me alone. I ran as fast as I could, its not easy with this dress and I stopped when I reached the garden as I couldn't hear his footsteps. " Boo!"

" AAAAAHHHHH!!" I screamed loudly and after awhile, I noticed that it was Sehun. " Yah! No fair you cheated, you used your power to catch me!"

" So, you cheated aswell."  He said walking towards me, I walked backwards until I reached a wall and stopped. Sehun put his hand on the wall above my head to stop me from running or movng. I couldn't move sideways because of his hands, backwards cuz of the wall and front because of his chest...*gulp* " I said it was nothing didn't I."

" Then why did you run?"

" For...f-fun.!"

" Really? Then why are you stuttering?"

"I-I'm not."

" Don't lie Sun Hee."

" Fine I'll tell you its because you were with that woman and you were smiling and all that." I can't believe i said that but I had to.

" So, you were jealous?" Sehun said smirking.

" Yes! After all its my bday and not hers." I said, I swear my cheeks were boiling and the fact that his chest was in front of me didn't help!

" Fine, since I made you mad on your birthday, I'll give you any present you want."

" Any?" I said smirking.

" Yes any."

" Fine then tell me the truth."

" Truth?"

" Yes, why have you been ignoring mesince my 14 bday?"

" I-I..

" You said anything, so tell me."

" I said present.'

" I know and this is what I want, Sehun tell me!"

" Fine! you want to know the truth, its cuz I started to like you."

"w-what?"

" Sun Hee!" I turned around and saw Mi Hi with Luhan, Tao and Baekhyun. " Thank god you're safe. why did you run away?"

" Mi Hi, can you guys leave us alone."   I said still staring at Sehun.

" Um..sure." she said and left with others.

Mi Hi P.O.V

" Sehun, probably told her the truth."

" Probably." Luhan said almost in a whisper.

" Truth? What truth?" Tao asked and Baekhyun looked curious aswell."

" The truth is the...forbidden rule."

" No way!" Both shouted.

" Yes, Sehun likes Sun Hee and in demon world it is forbidden to love a human. That's the biggest and most important rule with the biggest punishment."

Dun Dun Dun what will happen to poor Sehun now?