Party

A Demon's Love

Sun Hee- your name

Mi Hee- your bff's name

Your P.O.V

" Sun Hee you look really pretty!"

" Really Mi Hee thx and you look really pretty aswell. But does this dress suit me?"

" Yh. Why don't you like it."

" I love it, but this dress is so nice and I am just..."

" You're the next prettiest girl after me Sun Hee."

" Thx." Now its time for the party and to get the ans from Sehun! I was shocked to see the hall it was entirely decorated by purple fowers and it just looked beautiful. Of course the flowere made of plastic because when demons touch flowers they wilt away *sad*. " So, do you like the decorations.?" Luhan asked me from behind.

I turned around to face him and said " Yes! Its just beautiful plus the colour matches with my dress and its purple and I love purple."

" Yh thats why Sehun chose these decorations and your dress."

"Sehun did?" I asked almost in a whisper but enough so that Luhan could hear me.

" Yes like he did for every other birhdays." Tears were b in my eyes but I holded in, Sehun you still care for me don't you.

" Luhan, where's Sehun?"

" Over there with the guest."

" Thx Luhan!" I said quickly hugging him.

Luhan P.O.V

Sun Hee, why do you only look at Sehun? Am I not good enough for you? *sigh*

Your P.O.V

I quickly rushed to where Luhan was pointing to say thx to Sehun and sorry for earlier. However all that went away when I saw Sehun with a woman and laughing with her. *sigh* I just walked away from there and forced a smile on my face. Sehun why aren't you like that me? Why do you have to be like that with someone else.

The Party was as usual meeting the guests and smiling. I would glance over at Sehun most of the time, but he never did.

Finally it was time for the cake! At least there was one good thing about this party. It had 3 layers and 2 of them were choclate and the middle was vanilla. It was decorated with little flowers and the cream looked soft just like how I wanted it to be. It was perfect.

Sorry guys thats all for now in the next chp you'll know the secret!

Also what will happen to Luhan?