Truth

A Demon's Love

Third P.O.V

Baekhyun thought about Mi Hi's request or whatever that was and thought she was right.He was bestfriends with with Chanyeol and noone knew Chanyeol like him and he knew ther must still be some goodness in Chanyeol. Hence he decided to meet up Chanyeol. On the way he met Chen " Where are you going hyung?"

" TO meet my bff!" he said with fake excitement and Chen stoooped smiling hearing that.

" Chanyeol?" hyung he thought, but didn't add it.

" Yh he is my only bestfriend you know. Noone know can take his palce which really hurts me, but that's the truth."

" Why are you going hyung? he won't come back you know that, you'll only hurt yourself," Chen said getting louder.

Baekhyun smiled sadly " I know that Chen I'm not that stupid ." 

" Then why?" Chen asked utterly confused

" That Mi Hi girl said I should try and talk to Chnayeol and I want to give it a try. Becuase I'm sure there's still goodness in him."

" Mi Hi asked you?"  

" yes but if I fail kkaebsong~" he said laughing but Chen didn't join in and it slowly faded away. 

"Cheer up Chen I won't die." Baekhyun said 

" Take care hyung." Chen said hugging Baekhyun. Baekhyun pulled out and nooded then left. 

He reached the place; it was the same but the atmosphere was different. There was no liveliness or the noise in Chanyeol's house it was sad for Baekhyun to see this. " What are you here for Baek?" He turned to find the source of the voice which was Chanyeol.

" What? I can't even visit my bestfriend now." Baekhyun said smiling fakely.

" Ofcourse you can except we are exbestfriend now, right?"

" Right." this stinged Baekhyun a little more than it should have.

 " What do you want?"

" You know what I want."

" hmm I'm sorry Baek, but you've to be more specific." Chanyeol said smirking.

 " Leave Sehun and Sun Hee alone."Baekhyun said clealy without joking.

" That I can't give." Chanyeol said seriously aswell.

" Why? I know the devil has taken over you, but the real you is still in there and I know you want happiness for Sehun. And not the same thing as you" Baekhyun said desparate for something.

" Happiness, real me?" Chanyeol laughed shocking Baekhyun. " This is the real me now, its because my love was taken away and if I didn't get happiness why should Sehun?"

" But Chan'"

" Leave now." Chanyeol said. " Before I hurt you." Baekhyun left but not without saying.

" I feel sad for you Yeol. The love that you used to cherish so much is now being destroyed by you itself." with that he left and silence fell in the house again. For some time Chanyeo just stood there 

Why are you doing this to me?

Because I can 

What have I ever done to you? Why are you hurting my friends?!

It was due to your weakness. You let your guard down and I took advantage of it. Simple.

Yes and I let you take it and now you have power and everything. So why are you not letting Sehun be with his love. Why are you still making me suffer.

You really are an idiot. I am a devil remember I don't let anyone get happiness.


AN: Finally i updated please cdheck out my one shot its the first one I've ever done though its a two shot. heres the link http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/761109/perfect-goodbye-exo-kris-goodbye