Request

A Demon's Love

Baekhyun P.O.V

I was sittiing on my bed when suddenly my door flung open. WHO- I turned around and saw Mi Hi?? Thats her name.. I think. " What are you doing here?" I asked.

" I-I n.. eed you to h help me." she said stuttering probably cuz she's tired.

" With what?" I asked backing away a bit because I had a feeling that I knew what it was and it wasn't something nice.

" You know it." she said finally getting her breath back. " I heard you are the closest to Chanyeol maybe you ca-

" Correction we were." I said emphasising on were.

" I know that, but you're the only hope we have. Have you seen the state of those two love birds?" she asked. Ofcourse I do. I've seen it twice now.  Who can see it better than me? My own bestfriend changed forever because of that separation.

" Yes."

" Then why won't you help?" she asked with hint of annoyance.

" So funny." I said while laughing and she stared at me like I was crazy. " I asked the same question for the sake of my bestfriend like you have asked today. And you can see the result now." I usually go with the flow let it happen. Take risks, but not on this matter.  I won't let the pat repeat. " I won't let Sehun suffer the same fate."

" suffer?" she scoffed. " So, you think just letting him give up on his love will make him not sufffer?! Will he be less pitiful?! Will he ever smile?!"

" SO?! Do you think giving hm FALSE Hope would help!! No it won't!." I shouted at the top of my lungs and she looked scared. I took a breath and continued more calmly thsi time. "Yes, he will suffer, but will giving him worthless hopes help? They will be separated, no matter how much strong we are or how much we try. There are too many of them and they're too strong. You should know this. Eventually he'll turn like Chanyeol, those devils will take his body and nothing will be left of hinm except the sadness and anger... nothing." I said with tears prickling from my eyes.

" You really know a lot, huh?" she asked with tears ready to escape aswell.

" yh its not a nice thingto know."

" Baekhyun! What happened?" Chen shouted and came in. I could tell it was Chen from his voice. " Mi Hi what are you doing here?" he asked.

" You guys know each other?" I asked and looked over to Mi Hi who looked like she wanted to ask me the same question.

" Yh, we met each other in Sehun's house. That reminds me how are those two love birds~" he asked with a smirk. Thats when her tears were released and she started sobbing. Chen looked horrified and asked " W-What happened?"

" The past is going to repeat." I simply said. He looked confused so I added " chanyeol's past is going to turn into Sehun's future." His eyes widened he didn't need to say anything, he didn't have anything to say. He went over to Mi Hi and hugged her tight.