Meeting

A Demon's Love

Sun Hee P.O.V

Sehun and Luhan called for a meeting with only 3 of us. Please say it's not some bad news please! " Boo!"

"Aah!" I turned and saw that it was MI hi. " Hey and what was that for?"

" Hey and for fun. So what's up?"

" Well Sehun and Luhan said we need to have some meeting and Idk what's it about I've been thinking about it all the time just hoping its not something bad."

" Woah! Meeting seriously I just got out of one though and I thought we could have some fun." I glared at her. " " Right not the biggest problem right now. Don't worry I'll go with you. See how nice I am."

" Yh sure now let's go!"

Sehun P.O.V

I heard some giggling outside and knew straight away it was Sun Hee as soon there was a smile on my face, but the I heard another person's giggling and my smile was gone not her! And guess what it was her Mi hi ugh! " Luhan I thought the meeting was only for 3 people not 4." I said emphasising on 4.

" Hm what?" With a expression on his face i swear he always has that look.

" I said I thought this meeting was for 3 people so why is she here." I said pointing at her.

" Hey, I'm right here you know plus I'm here to give some moral support to Sun Hee." I seriously don't like her I just glared at her and looked away. I honestly don't know why I dislike her that much but I do. Its probably cuz.. " Its ok Sehun the more the merrier." Luhan with a smile on his face.

" So whats the meeting about?" Sun Hee asked and from her expression it looked like she's been really worried. I put my hand over hers and said

" Don't worry, its not a bad news its a good one."

" Oh ok ." She sighed and I just wanted to hug her, but not now I'll save it for...later. *Smirk* 

" Oh yh about the meeting I totally forgot, its about the competition. We're trying to move it forward and we've got an idea, but its kinda...risky."

" Wha is it?" she said with a worried look her eyes going big,her lips clamped together ah I need to stop!

" Its risky, but not danger to life kind. As you all know the demons've been wanting me to participate in the competition an I'm gonna do that." As soon as I said that Mi Hi shouted " What how could you?!" and Sun Hee looked pale.

" Listen to all of it first Mi Hi." Luhan said in a claming voice and she sat back down and Sun Hee looked less paler.

" As I was saying I'm gonna do the competition because I can threaten the councils that I won't participate in it if they don't do it on the date that I want them to. And you guys probably know that there are 2 other competitors Kai and Xiumin and that there are 2 thrones the northern and southern side. So I had a chat with them and its clear the both want it so, it makes my job easier Kai can take the northern side throne and Xiumin can take the southern side throne."

" But how are you so sure they'll win not you?" asked Mi hi

" Simple, I'll just forfeit."

" Can you do that though?" Sun Hee said with hopes in her voice and am I glad that I can say yes.

" Yh if the other 2 competitors wants to take a throne each and 3rd one doesn't then theres no need to compete."

" So whats the point of the competition then?" asked Mi Hi.

" Tradition." answered Luhan.

" So why didn't you do all this before?"

" Cause we just found out it was a hidden fact like the truth about the forbidden rule." said Luhan proudle and he should be cuz he found out all this.

" Wait so whats the risk?" asked Sun Hee with the same expressions. Its killing me!

" Oh that its just if one of the people from the councils knows about this then they will see through our plan."

" Yh, but they probably won't know since all this was hidden. Thanks Luhan for everything." I said and hugged him. He ruffled my hair and said " Its ok what are friends for." After that Sun Hee went and hugged Luhan really tightly with tear in her eyes repeating thank you.

" Somrones jealous~>" Mi hi whispered in my ear.

" No I'm not!."

" Sure"she said and went to hug Luhan.

" Sehun" Sun Hee  called with tears still rolling on her she still looks beautiful. I couldn't help it anymore so, I just hugged tightly not intending to let her go and I think she was feeling the same way.

Third person P.O.V

While there were lots of joy between them, they dindn't notice that someone overheard everything and with a creepy smile he walked away.


A/N: Sehun doesn't like Mi Hi! Just putting it out there if you get the wrong idea. The reason why he doesn'y like her is cuz of something else its not big a reason but I wanna reaveal later!