Chanyeol

A Demon's Love

Chanyeol P.O.V

" Yoona!!" I shouted and woke up panting and seating. It was that nightmare again with Yoona being taken away from me and being killed in front of my eyes. Her screams still ring in ears and I shut my ears in hope that it would go away. But it didn't. They tried many things to make us forget about each other. But love isn't something you can forget. You can't never undo love or forget love. It was impossible.

I can still remember the way they whipped her. Her delicate and smooth body had scars all over it, but she would still smile at the end of it "Remeber chanyeol I will alway love you and one day all the pain will go away and then we can be together." That never happened instead my pain grew more and more when they murdered her. I will never forgve them. Never. I will avenge Yoona's death and her pain. I will.

Then I realized that I had the nightmare after a long time. I thought I would never have it again.Sehun.. He reminded me of my love and how I used to be. My eyes were tearing, but my anger engulfed it and I knew that I would never let Sehun be with his love. Like I never was and then my plan shall begin.

---Past---

" Chanyeol!" Yoona shouted while running towards her giant.

" Yoona!" Chanyeol shouted and picked her up, both of them were giggling and after a while Chanyeol put her down. Then he gave her a quick peck.

" Ugh get a room already."  He heard someone say that and turned around to see Baekhyun.

" Baek!! My bestfriend!" He shouted and rushed to give a big bone crughing hg to Baekhyun. Nowhere near as sweet or gentle as for Yoona. As much as Baekhyun was happy about that he didn't feel good about his ribs breaking one day.

" Chanyeol! Stop crushing my bones! I need them you know!" Baekhyun shouted and Chanyeol stopped hugging him while laughing which was soon joined by Yoona's.

" Baek, you need to get a girlfriend already. You're getting crankier everyday." Chanyeol said laughing

Yoona hit him lightly on his shoulder and said " But it's true Baekhyun the stress is making your mood and health worse."

" I know" Baekhyun said smiling slightly at the fact that they cared for him. But he sometimes felt like a third wheel. Who wouldn't? " K here's the documents and I'll leave now." He said getting up.

" Baek." Chanyeol said holding his wrist.

" Yes?"

" Why don't you spend time with me anymore? Its been ages since we've done something together."

" I just haven't got anytime, Yeol. You know that."

" I know that. But tell me the truth and I want the truth." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun could tell he was serious now so he sighed and said

" Fine, its just I feel like a third wheel. I mean you two are a couple and I want you guys to have time for yourselves as couple rather than me joining everytime and making it a picnic or whatever."

" Baek you're not a third wheel." Chanyeol said and Yoona went up to Baekhyun and said

" Baekhyun sorry if I made you feel that way."

" You didn't. I didn't mean it like that. You guys should spend time as a couple more since you just started going out after so many problems." Baekhyn said smiling.

" Thanks Baek."

" Anytime." Baekhyun said with a wink and left. That day they spent the whole day with each other and never left each others side. Who knew that was the last day they had to be with each other happily.


AN: I am so sorry for not updating for so long! Blame school..

Anyway here is the chapter and I'm sorry its not that long.

Also i used the name Yoona cuz I couldn't think of any other names. She's not the Yoona from SNSD. Just makig that clear.