Battle

A Demon's Love

Third P.O.V

Baekhyun reported what had happened when he went to Chanyeol's place and others were there confused about what to do. After hearing the response of Chanyeol they knew compromising with him is impossible. There were many suggestions, but none good ones. They knew they didn't jave much time left beforethe council took action against them and when that happens nothing will work. All of them except sun Hee hadwitnessed it. Suddenly Sehun spoke "Maybe we should fight against Chanyeol." Everyone was quiet because they knew this was their only option, but they didn't want to admit it.

" Sehun's right we don't have any other choice."Luhan said 

" I agree." Chen added then everyone looked over at Baekhyun for his decision. " s-same.." He said barely audible.

" First we need to gather everyone who want to fight with us." Luhan said quickly he was nice, but also the smartest and when it came to battle his strategies never failed.

" Ok I'll go and get many people as possible to join us." Chen said and wtih that he left.

" Sehun you and Baekhyun should go and prepare for armour and weapons." And both nodded. " I'll  make sure the council doesn't know anything about this and come up with strategies," he said. Sehun kissed Sun Hee's forehead before leaving and whispered " I'll be back soon." and she nodded while smiling.

" What are we doing?" Mi Hi asked realizing noone has said anything to her yet.

 " You're staying." 

" No i am not! I want to fight!" she yelled " I am a demon aswell."

" I know you are, but we can't risk your life plus you need to stay and protect Sun Hee most of us will need to head for the battle." Luhan calmly said and Mi Hi kept quiet knowing that the best solution.

The following day there were an increase in number of people. Chen had gathered Tao, Kris, Lay, Suho, Xiumin, Kai and Do. The strongest demons. Most of them werenext in lne to the throne aswell and two of them were already the demon king. " Alright Kris and Suho you both need stay here and protect Sun Hee and look out for the council. If they notice both king missing the council will suspect and therefore ruin our plan." Luhan said. One might think being the demon king they should have the right to rule, but that was not the case thet were there to make sure the devils stay in their place the council were the real rulers.

" As always you are really smart." Suho said to Luhan smiling.

" Thanks." he said smiling back.

" Wish my assistant was that smart." Kris added.

" Hey I'm smart!' Tao retorted back and everyone just laughed.


AN: The battle will start from nxt chapter...