New Beginning

A Demon's Love

"What?" Baekhyun asked

" H-He's breathing. He's alive! Chanyeols alive."

" Y-Yeol is alive.. Yeol's alive!" Baekhyun said smiling with tears running down his face. He felt so relieved that his best friends alive, his Yeol is back. The same old Yeol.

" But the impact of the attack made him go into coma." Lay said sadly

" Kai teleport Lay, Chnayeol and Baekhyun to the masion." Luhan said quickly he knew Baek was shattered gain knowing his friend was breathing, alive, but not completely. Kai nodded and did as he was asked to. The rest started their journey back home relived their friend wasn't dead but sad that he wasn't able to be with them. Once they reached Sehun's mansion wveryone went to check on chanyeol. Baekhyun was sitting next to Chanyeol who was lifeless and was crying " I'm so sorry Yeol this is all my fault I'm such a bad friend no I don't even deserve to be called your friend after what I did. Yeol please come back don't leave me again." Sehun was about to enter the room, but Chen stopped.

" Don't right now he won't listen to anyone. Plus you have to go to Sun Hee she's worried about you, you know." Chen said smiling at him and Sehun teared up. " Now now don't cry I'm sure you wouldn't want to show this side to her." Then Sehun nodded and went.

" Sun Hee." he whispered her name while entering her room worried he'd wake her up if she was asleep.

" Sehun!" she shouted and hugged him. He hugged her back as well and smiled at the warmthness. " Why are you here?" she questioned

" You didn't want to see me?" Sehun asked " You're not happy to see me?"

"Of course I am pabo, but I thought you went to see Chanyeol." she whispered the last part softly.

"  Baekhyun hyung is with him right now and I didn't want to disturb them Baek hyung needs some alone time." he said and she nodded " I really hate myself for being weak. I can't even help my own friends." he said hanging his head in shame.

" Sehun." she said cupping his face and making him look at her " Don't hate yourself because you're great you did everything you could. I know right now you feel like that, but don't. You did everything that was in your power and if you hate yourself then I should hate myself more because while you were fighting  I was here doing nothing."

" I can't win against you can I?" he said smiling warmly at her and thinking what he had done to deserve such an angel.

" No I'm stubborn, but thats why we're together." she said back at him. " Now lets sleep I'm tired and your dark circles tell me you're tired too." He nodded and they went to bed. They both were close close enough to feel each others breath. Sun Hee hugged him and put her head on his chest they slept like that enjoying each other's warmth.