Encounter & news

A Demon's Love

Mi Hi P.O.V

I hate meetings they last forever and ever. While I was waiting for my "boss" I saw Tao! Thats his name,right. Oh well I'll just and ask him. I tapped his shoulder, he turned around ans I said " Hey...Tao right?"

" Yh."

" Do u remember me?"

" Yh aren't you..Mi Hi?"

" Yh." There was a guy standing next to him. Wait let me rephrase that a cute guy!

" I'm Kim jondae, but people call me Chen for short."

" Hey Im Mi Hi and yh thts it." I said grinning and 2 of them joined aswell.

" Were you in the meeting aswell?" Chen asked me.

" Yh I have to. The meetings are boring though."

" Boring?" Tao questioned me.

" Yh, and who was that guy..Kris yh he was talking and talking

" What do you mean by that, do u know how much work he put in that?!" Tao shouted and started walking storming away.

" Tao"  Chen called out while following behind him.  he whispered a quick sorry before leaving. At least he's nice what was with Tao stressy much. And I thought he was cute. Ring ring. I got my phone out of my bag and answered " Hey!" It was Sun Hee

"  Hey! you sound happy."

" Ikr its cuz something amazing happened!"

" Tell me!." After Sun Hee tells her everything that happened. " Oh my gosh! No way so you can be together. Congrats!"

" Thx!"

" So Luhan found out everything."

" Yh he's really sweet."

" Yh I guess so." Poor Luhan. " I need to ask you something."

" What is it?"

" Is Tao gay?"

" No why do u ask?"

" Cuz today we had a meeting and after that I met Tao and Chen btw hes cute and then we started talking and I said the meeting was really boring and that the Kris guy was taling so much and right after I repeat right after that he stormed off."

" He's not gay, but Kris is really important person to him so he gets like that when its about kris but its not that kinda love. Anyway u should apologise."

" Why me?"

" I know its not really your fault but Tao was rescued by Kris in the past and I cant tell u about it so Kris's is really important to him like Sehun and Luhan."

" Fine but why can't u tell me, no secrets between us, rememer?"

" Yh but its not my secret."

" Fine, bye gotta got that "boss" of mine's out."

" Just call him your dad. Bye!"she laughed and hung up. Im really happy for you but not for..Luhan.