Phone call

A Demon's Love

Sehun P.O.V

I was writing letter to the councils saying I will participate in the competition when suddenly the phone rang ring ring I picked it up and was shocked to hear his voice " Hey Sehunnie, remember me?"

" C-Chanyeol" I said shocked, my eyes not even blinking once.

" Aw, my donsaeng remembers me, how sweet."

" W-What do you want?" I said not knowing if I should be crying or screaming with rage with this 'friend' of mine.

" Why would my donsaeng think I want something from him, can't I just see how my donsaeng is doing?" he said in a fake hurt voice.

" Just tell me what you want from me." I said with sweats forming on my face.

" Fine, I guess you can tell that I didn't call you for nothing." He said while laughing.

" just say it Chanyeol."

" here it goes then, I heard everything about your little plan to fool the council with the hidden truth." Hearing this it sent chills all over my body.

" What truth?" I said hoping he was just joking around.

" You and I both know it, that you don't have to participate if Kai and Xiumin voluntarily take the crown."

" What do you want in return?" I said with a serious tone.

" Well we both know that I can't get what I want." This crushed all my hope.

" Then why did you call?" I said trying to surpress my anger.

" Because you are my dongsaeng so, I atleast owe this much to you. I told this beforehand so, you can preapare for the heartbreak from before. And let me tell you this Sehun it hurts alot and you can't get rid of it no matter what." He said in a tone that meant he wasn't joking at all.

With that I hung up, my lips started quivering and tears were rolling down to my cheeks and I didn't even try to stop the sobs that left from my mouth. " Sehunnie, time for tea!' I could hear Luhan shout with joy in his voice, something I don't think I will ever have. " Sehun." he called out and came near me.

" Hyung, it hurts, it h-hurts too much." I cried out in his hug.

" Whats w-wrong Sehun?" he said with worry in his voice and I knew he would cry any minute if I didn't tell him everything.

' Hyung, C-Chanyeol called and he knows everything and he will tell the councils."I said sobbing loudly.

" Chanyeol did what?"  he shouted and there were tears in his eyes.

" Hyung, don't tell this to Sunhee, please don't not now." I said begging him. And before Luhan could respon I heard her v
oice.

" Don't tell me what?"

" Sunhee...:"


AN: The secret is revealed the creppy smile person guy was Chanyeol! Chanyeol has a past of his own and I will write about it soon and thank you to all my subscribers! :p