Too much

A Demon's Love

Mi Hi P.O.V

knock

knock I know this isn't a time to talk to Sehun, but I have to. For Sun Hee, for Sehun and to break free from the cage. I have to do this!

" L-Leave." Luhan said through the door and it hurt Mi Hi to hear his voice, eventhough Sehun and Sun Hee should be the saddest it wasn't like that. I know more this more than anyone that Luhan must be hurting the most, he cares too much. If he wanted he could take this chance to make Sun Hee his, but he will nver do that. Why? Because he's too nice and he knows that Sun Hee won't be happy with him.

" Its me Mi Hi. I really need to talk to you two." I said trying my best to compose myself.

" M-Mi hi now is not a good time."

" I-I know that, but please for.. Sun Hee."

"...." Luhan slowly opened the door and let me in. They both looked so.. broken and fragile. It was obvious that Luhan was comforting Sehun well.. trying to.

" I heard about it."

" I see."

" Is is isn't there a to stop Chanyeol." I asked hopefully.

" N-no he's changed too much." Luhan replied back.

" That bastard! What does he think of himself?!" I shouted . Its just too frustrating. Finally they were together, but no something had to create a problem. UGH!

" Being angry isn't going to help." Luhan said and sadly looked over to Sehun. Who looked like he had lost all purpose to live, lifelees. That's the word he was lifeless.

*sigh* " I-I know but i-its just frustrating. isn't there anyone else close to Chanyeol? Someone who could change his mind even if its a small chance, tell me please."

" Baekhyun." Sehun spoke after ages. There was a long silence after that cuz we knew he was going to continue.. " Before the incident Chanyeol and Baekhyun were like me and Luhan." Sehun smiled at the memory. ' No they were more touchy than us, right hyung?" Luhan nodded smiling. " We even thought they were gay, but obviously they weren't. Anyway to sum it up Chanyeol was competiting for the demon king and Baekhyun was his assistant like Luhan. They were best of friends since childhood, they never seperated. It was sad to see their friendship end like that and Baekhyun was more than just hurt.." Sehun said tears escaping from his eyes.

" I'll go meet Baekhyun." I said turning around and ready to leave.

" Wait." Sehun called out. " Thanks... for everything." he said and smiled and smiled back at him.

Baekhyun, eyeliner guy I will make you help me!


AN: Sorry for not updating for so long! >.< I was busy with school

What do you think Baehyun's response is gonna be like?