Shattered?

A Demon's Love

Sehun P.O.V

Why?! Why me..First the news and now Sun Hee will have to know aswell. " What are you hiding from me, Sehun?" she asked.

" S-Sun hee i-its.." I can't even speak, my sobs are threatening to come out. But I must be strong for her..her who will never be mine.

" Sehun, do you want me to tell her?" Luhan asked in a steady voice. And all I did was nod.

" Sun hee, you must promise me that you will be strong, ok?" And all she did was nod aswell, fear clearly shown in her eyes. I just wanted to hug her, but I can't get attached to something that will make me slowly die. 

" Ok, here it is then, Chanyeol is..was a friend of ours but because of a incident he isn't anymore and today he called and told S-Sehun that he k-knows our plan and he w-will tell the council, so you guys w-won't be.." Before Luhan could finish his sentence, Sun Hee started to walk back repeating "no" again and again and ran away. All the tears and sobs I had held came out and I couldn't do anything about it.

Sun Hee P.O.V

no I repeated the word again. This word that I hate so much. " you guys can't be.." together I thought , thats right we can't be together. That sentence kept repeating and I sreamed " NO!" with all my strength and locking my room's door and sliding down on it.

If this was going to happen then why did you give me so much hope? I asked to noone..but if my hopes dreams was going to be shattered then why give it to me. Why? I curled up with my face hidden between my knees and cryng much more than before. All I wanted was to be with him..Sehun.


A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long.>.< Please comment on what you think of story so far and subscribite and vote aswell! :)