Best friend

A Demon's Love

Mi hi P.O.V

I rushed as soon I soon as I got the phone call. I wonder what it it is? I swear they have more drama than any..drama I guess. If its a fight between then I'm personally going to kill Sehun and Luhan. Cuz I don't want to spend my precious time trying to fix their problem. But deep down I really hoped that it was a fight and nothing serious.else.

I knocked on the door. Nothing. knock knock. Nothing again. " Sun Hee?" I called out, but heard nothing but sobs. So, I broke the doors and went inside. There was Sun Hee, her body crouched down as if she gave up on everything and her head hung.

" Sun Hee?" I called out in almost a whisper which surprised me. I never knew I had this caring side of me.

" M-Min H-Hee?" She called out as if she couldn't believe it.

" Yes it me." I said and went to hug her which resulted in her crying, sobbing her heart out. This was sad to see, but its better than her bottling her feelings. " What happened? Did Sehun do something?" I said.

She shook her head and whispered " n-no.." " it's because of

"..go on.' I said encouraging her.

" Its because of Chanyeol." she whispered so faintly that I almost didn't catch. Chanyeol.. why does that name sound so familiar? Then realized and my eyes widened...he was the last demon that got punished for loving a human.

" What about him?" I asked even though I had a hint of what she was about to say.

" H-He knows about the p-plan." She said crying. " I-I don't get it, if someone else wants to be the d-demon king and is one of the canditate then why does S-Sehun have to compete?"

Silence. That was the only response I could give. Because honestly what could I give as an answer? That they want everyone to be under their control.

That they don't want anyone to be independant.

That they want to cut our wings before it spreads out.

That they want us to never reach the light.

" Don't worry we will find a way." I said. Hopefully..


AN: Please comment on how you think about this chapter. :)