Talk

A Demon's Love

Mi Hi P.O.V

OMG! I am so screwed I mean I talked bad about Kris..the southern demon king in front of Tao his assistant. What.Have.I.Done?

I can't believe I forgot that Kris was the demon king. Omo what should I do? If anyone else gets to know about it then I'll die. What if Tao told Kris? He would surely kill me, I mean look at his face Its handsome no really handsome but its scary aswell.

" How's your exercise going?" someone asked thats when I realized I had been walking back and forth the whole time. I turned around to see..

" Chen, Tao?" I asked Tao is here. Oh god no

" Yh, so how much did you loose?" Chen asked grinning.

" I was just thinking about stuff." I replied i would love to talk more with them, I mean who wouldn't.

" Hmm.. you probably worry alot then." He said smiling.

" no not really. This time its an exception. Why would you think that?" I asked

" Cuz you exercise when you worry, and you are pretty thin." Chen said and started laughing. wow His laugh is so nice I thought. Then I joined in aswell with that loud laugh of mine. I looked over at Tao and it looked like he was having a hard time holing it in.

" Chen you are so cheesy!" I said laughing and he just laughed more.I lookd at Tao and he was staring at me and to be honest it was a bit intimitading.

" Tao?" I asked.

" Yh?" He said back.

" why were you staring at me?" I asked.

" Oh, don't worry Tao always does that." Chen said laughing and Tao nodded so, I joined in aswell. Thank God! I thought. Ring Ring

" Hi who is it?' I asked

" I-Its me L-Luhan." He answered was he crying?

" Luhan, are you crying?" I asked worried.

" D-Don't w-worry about me. I-I am fine, but you should come here q-quickly Sun Hee needs you." He said holdin his sobs.

" Ok I'll be there." I said and ended the call.

" What happened to Luhan?" Tao asked worried

" I don't know he was crying and and he told me to go there quickly cuz Sun Hee is not in a good state. Soory guys but I need to leave!" I said running.

" Its ok! Take care of her and yourself!" Chen and Tao shouted.