Start

A Demon's Love

Third P.O.V

It was the first day of battle, the had sent a battle note to Chanyeol which he had replied with a yes so the battle finally started. The devil inside Chanyeol summoned other devils as no demon was on his side and he knew Sehun had other demons with him so he needed help. " All the devils here I assume you know why we are gathered here."

" yes we will follow every orders of yours." A devil said who represented all the other devils.

" I'm happy to hear that." he smirked " After we defeat them you all may take control of the demons as they'll be weak and you won't have to hide anymore."

" Yes." they all said

" Now be ready for a battle."

" yes."

" Everyone we're near the enemies be ready. 'Sehun yelled.

" I dont know why you just tell me to teleport there and kick everyone's so we didn't have to waste our time." Kai said and just as Sehun was about to reply Do did.

" Because then we'd get your dead body back and you'd have wasted some of our time." he said calmly and everyone laughed while Kai muttered mean.

Soon they were infront of Chanyel's castle and there were devils ready to face them.

 " Finally after a long time we'll be free." A devil said.

" I wouldn't be sure of that." Chen said smirking.

" Whats your name?"

" Why?" Chen asked

" What I can't even know the name of the demon I'll be controlling from now?" he said smirking

" Its Chen, you have a good sense of humour..?"

" Minho."

" Right Minho."

Another devil confronted Baekhyun " well if it isn't Chanyeol's bestfriend oops I meant exbestfriend."

" Oh shut up Jonghyun."

" Why can't take it?"

" Oh I can, but I'm not sure you'll be able to take the attacks I give you."

" Haven't seen you in a while Kai."

" Well if itsn't Taemin."

" Still haven't changed, huh?"

" Well I didn't can't say anything about you though." Kai said smiling bitterly.

" Guess you're going to be controlled by me from now on DO"

" Dream on Key"

" Hi Tao."

" Onew."

" Lets fight."

" Lay didn't think we'd meet like this."

 " Neither did I Leeteuk."

" Xiumin I guess I'll be taking you on."

" Let's see if you can Yesung." 

" Oh well I guess I'll be going against you Luhan." 

" Guess so Heechul." After their introductions the battle started Sehun had gone off to find Chanyeol. Chen struck a lightning at Minho, but he was quick to dodge it. In a second he was next to Chen

" I'm really quick by the way," he whispered Chen threw a ball of lightning beside him and it hit Minho causing him to fall

" Lighting's preety past aswell." Then he struck another lightning at Minho , but he dodged it.

Baehyun threw specks of light towards which blinded Jonghyun for a bit then he used this chance to thow spears of light at him, but Minho interupted and moved Jonghyun from the path of the spears. " Mind your own battle!" Baekhyun screamed annoyed.

" And you should concentrate more." Jonghyun taking control of Baek's shadow which controlled Baek himself.

" Oh you're the shadow controller aren't you."

" Yes its a preety disadvantage for a light user right?" he said smirking

Chen attacked Minho with lightning which caused Minho to fall and Chen used this oppurtunity to summon a lightning that would spear through Minh ending the battle. However Chen forgot Minho's power so, Minho got up quickly and attacked Chen with a sword that went straight through Chen's body. " Ahh!" Chen screamed. Blood was flowing out of Chen's stomach and his mouth. "I guess I'll control you from now on Chen." Minho said smirking and took the sword out harshly which caused Chen to fall down. 

Hearing a scream Luhan turned around and saw Chen injured " Chen!" He screamed using this oppurtunity Heechul made all the plants near Luhan attack him, but Luhan was quick he used his power to stop them " Quick Kai teleport Lay and Chen now! And return quickly with Lay after he heals Chen!" he shouted quickly because he knew he wouldn't be able to control all that plant for  that long. After that he stopped controlling them and jumped high which caused the plants to crash against each other. WIth a nod Kai teleported next to Lay who was carrying Chen and then the three teleported.


AN: Heres some action for you guys

Sorry it I can't really write action as you've already seen.