The Beginning

A Demon's Love

" Yeol you woke up..." Baekhyun whispered as he walked towards him, his eyes were watering he finally had his bestfriend back. Chanyeol weakly smiled at him and tried to get up however he was still weak and he nearly fell down, but before that Baekhyun rushed to his side and placed his hand on Chanyeol's back to support him. " Yeol you pabo you're still weak you know." 

" I know Baek but you're there to catch me right?" he grinned, he was happy to finally see Baekhyun smile again and was happy to be back. He had missed all his friends, but the devil had hold of his body therefore he couldn't do anything. He regretted it though sometimes deep down he always had the thought what if? what if he hadn't let his guard down? What if he had let his friends help him? Surely everything would have been different.

" Ew, so cheesey you still haven't changed, but I will always be there." They looked at each other and shared a smile. Sun Hee was watching them both with tears in her eyes, the scene was so beautiful. She didn't need to feel guilty anymore, she was glad to be the first one to notice Chanyeol it made her feel less guilty and like she had something that helped if only a bit in making Baekhyun happy again.

" Baekyeol's back!" Chen exclaimed as he saw the two smiling at each other. He ran inside hugged them both laughing out loud this was the best day for him.

" Chen wait!" Lay called out before grabbing Chen's sweater and pulling him away from the pair. "Chanyeol's still weak, don't crush him like that."

" Sorry hyung." Chen said pouting and backing away.

" Idiot." Min Hee said grinning at his idiocy, Chen grinned back at her hearing her comment, some could take it as a insult, but he wouldn't be labelled a troll if he did that.

" Yes I'm your idiot." he said puckring his lips and moving his head towards her.

" No! You're just a idiot not my idiot and that's disgusting." she groaned and pushed him away quite harsh making him stumble back a few steps, Chen just laughed walking up to her again.

" Oh come on don't deny it, you know you want this." He said smirking and sliding his hand down his body seductively or at least tried to.

"Ew" she said trying to get away from him,she was secretly happy for the attention she was getting from him though.  

"Ge look how happy they're." Tao said while wiping his eyes that was already tearing up.

"They do look happy." Kris replied looking around with a smile and it was true there was a smile adorning everyone's face after a long time. "It's a happy ending so why are you crying, you pabo?"

" It's a happy beginning not end ge."  After realizing that Kris said something else he replied angrily "And I'm not a Pabo!" He pouted to emphasize his ager to which Kris just laughed making poor Tao pout more.  

"Thanks Baek for waiting for me." Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand and holded it softly, but securely. To others this action could mean something else but for them it was normal it was an act done out of friendship,  the younger always initiated skinship with anyone anyway it was his thing.

"It's alright yeol now please stop being mushy the Taoris do it enough for everyone." he replied with his tone being harsh however he didn't pull his hands away he let Chanyeol hold it for a while letting him know that he'd always be there for him.

"That's true you're always right."

" Of course I am" he said flicking his hair in a diva way and both laughed together.

" He really woke up." Sun hee said smiling, Sehun went up to her and backhugged her smiling as well.

" He did now don't feel guilty anymore ok because we finally have our hyung back because of you." he said softly while resting his head on her shoulder, he liked hugging her he felt nice and warm this away.

" Really?" she asked tilting her head so she could see him and his eyes were right infront of her, she could tell that he wasn't lying because his eyes were sincere with no hint of doubt whatsoever.

"  Obviously, if you hadn't entered our life and fallen for me then made me realize my love for you we never would have had to fight Chanyeol hyung and if we had never fought him he'd never have been with us again." He lifted her chin so, they were looking at each others eyes. He looked into her light brown eyes to let her know he was being honest. " So thank you for everything."

" I think that's the most you've ever spoken." she joked making Sehun chuckle. His deep chuckle made it to her ears and she smiled more hearing it.

" It was an effort so, don't make do it again ok?" 

" Sorry I'll have to say no to that, you see I love annoying you." she put her tounge out at him which was just inches way from touching his face " Plus I like your voice."

" Just like?" he asked with a smirk on his face making her blush, she lightly hit his head.

" fine I love your voice happy, you're so vain." she said looking at him her cheeks still pink he smlied in happiness before pulling her closer to him. Oh how he loved her.

" ahem!" Luhan 'coughed' getting their attention, Sehun pulled away from her slowly dissapointed, he felt cold suddenly as he was missing the warmth from Sun Hee " Sorry to disturb you, but Sun Hee can I talk you to you for a minute?" he asked seriously Sehun looked at him his expression saying why and Luhan looked at him with a gentle smiling as if saying don't worry everything's fine.

" Ok lets go out then oppa." she said realizing that Luhan had something serious to say, she really hoped he wasn't mad at her because of Chanyeol being in coma, however she knew she deserved it. She had never really seen Luhan that serious especially at her even at serious situations the older always had a smile on his face and a smile suited it more than anyhing.

" I'm sorry for calling you out like that." he turned to look at her after they got outside, he made sure they were quite away from baekhyun's room so noone could hear or interrupt their conversation. He had something important ot say and Sun Hee had the right to know it first.

" its ok oppa what did you want to say?" she was getting nervous, she was playing with her hair and biting her lips in hopes of lowering it.

" Don't worry its not because of Chanyeol, after all that wasn't your fault." she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

" Then what is it oppa I'm getting curious you know." He laughed at her comment and ruffled her hair. She scrunched her face at his actions, but smiled after seeing her oppa happy again.

" I don't know if you already know this already or not. But I like you and not in a older brother way I liked you as in a boy liking a girl however, I knew you loved Sehun and that he loved you back so, I never did anything about it." This shocked Sun Hee all these years they had been living together and she didn't know anything about it. Luhan smiled sadly at her expression, he knew it wasn't going to go well. " At first I liked you as a parent when you were still a baby, but as you grew up you became a wonderful young lady; I didn't when my feelings for you changed I thought it was wrong so I tried my best to deny it,no matter what I did, it didn't work. When I first heard you liked Sehun I was crushed, but I got over it and now seeing you two together I know I made the right decison because you two are perfect for each other. Recently I met someone and she's really outgoing, cute and funny I guess after meeting her it was easier for me to move on from you I know its stupid for me tell you this when I've moved on, but I felt like I should tell you." he had a beautiful smile at the end remembering the girl he had only met a month ago. She truly was something after all she made Luhan move on from Sun Hee easily. 

" Smiling suits you oppa so please always smile." she smiled at him sweetly her eyes nearly closing because of it.

"You're not mad at me?" he asked surprised, his eyes were big from the shock. He expected her to slap him, say he's disgusting at the least he thought she'd walk away.

" Ofcourse I'm not. Firstly I can never be mad at you, secondly liking someone is not wrong, noone can control their feelings, thirdly you're a really nice person even though you liked me you never went after me because you knew that I loved Sehun and he loved me back, you could've easily confessed to me earlier, but you didn't oppa. Lastly.... introduce this girl to me I need to see if she's good enough for you oppa." she said and just with that they were back to being happy again

" As you l wish milady though, let me tell you I might not be good enough for her actually." he was slighlty blushing, she squealed at the sight, she just wanted to hug him and squeze the life out of him.

" Oppa you're so cute!" she hugged him tight not being able to control her emotions

" Yah! I'm manly not cute." he retorted jokingly although he meant it.

" I know you're the manliest, nicest, sweetest man I've ever met..... you're still cute though." she said laughing, she was glad it ended nicely and that Luhan told his feelings to her. They were closer now because of it, she was really grateful to have someone like Luhan in her life and was glad that it'd stay that way.

" Go now your prince must be waiting for you plus my princess is waiting for me." he said pulling away from her smiling.

" Ok oppa have fun with unnie! And make sure to tell her to meet me soon!" she shouted turning to see him as she was running away, she waved at him smiling brighltly before turning to the front and rushing to Sehun.

" Alright, be careful!" he said taking a step towards her incase she fell, but she turned around after waving at him so he took a step back smiling towards the direction she left in. He turned around and looked up at the sky feeling relieved he finally emptied all his worries. He no longer needed to feel guilty he took a quick look at the sky before flying in the air to go to his princess who was waiting for him.

Sun hee ran all the way bak to the mansion and started walking once she was inside. She was panting and tired from the running she was quite unfit compared to her lover, she was only human though. She started thinking about what Luhan said she replayed it in her head At first I liked you as a parent when you were still a baby, but as you grew up you became a wonderful young lady she thought about the sentence. When she was a baby Sehun and Luhan were the same age as they are now because demons age slower than human. She stopped walking when she realized this. How could she be so stupid? How could she never have though of that? No, she had thought of that, but she always shoved it in the back of her mind. She didn't want to accept the fact that she would die beofre Sehun it wasn't that she wanted Sehun and her to die at the same time or for him  to die before her, but she'd die so much before him. When she's old and wrinkly he'd still be young and same as now ageing only by a few years. Tears travelled down her face  Sehun would forget her and move on, she'd be a thing of the past and why wouldn't he after all he'd have his whole future infront of him. Who'd spend their time looking after a granny when they can find a new lover. What hurt her the most was the fact that she wouldn't be there for Sehun forever to stay by side and support him. Maybe she was stupid and taking it too seriously, but it was true it would happen for sure.

While she was thinking about all these, Sehun was walking around the mansion trying to find her. He got her scent and smiled while walking towards her scent. He found it strange that she was just standing there not moving at all he walked slowly towrds her his face full of worry.

There was no trace of smile left on his face when he saw that she was crying her eyes showed that she was deep in her thoughts. He stared at her for a while sad he had never seen her like this. Luhan was with her last, but he knew his hyung would never hurt her, his hyung would and could never do somehing so horrible. He stood infront of her really close to her, he grabbed her face making her face him. Her eyes were still devoid of any emotions however the tears were still traveling down her face. He brought his face down to hers their noses touching he closed his eyes before whispering " Sun Hee I'm here, its me Sehun the one you love and the one who loves you back." he didn't know what he was saying however he felt like he needed to say he needed to make sure that she knows that he loves her. 

" Sehun?" she replied her eyes still the same only her lips were moving her voice was so soft he almost could'nt catch it.

" Yes its me I'm here so, tell me why are you so sad?" Hearing this more tears formed, she hugged him quickly worrying that he'd go aaway if she didn't hold him. " Shh don't worry I'm here cry all you want I'll be here so, it's ok." he said as he put his hand on the back of her hair and her hair to comfort her. He was new to this situation and if it was someonelse he'd leave them or get someone to help them. But it was her, Sun Hee the girl he loves he'd never leave her. She cried out loud hearing him say he'd be there, she didn't care if she was crying too loud or anything. All she cared was about Sehun being there.

After some time she calmed down she had stopped crying. " Please tell me why you are so sad, please." he pleaded looking at her he couldn't take seeing her like this anymore. 

" I-I was just thinking of something." she said looking down she didn't know how to say it, but she knew that she had to say it. 

" Thinking of what?"

" Why do you love me?" when you can love another person who'd be ther for you forever. she  asked ignoring his previous question she looked determininally at him.

" Isn't that simple because I do." he smiled at her as if that the was the most obvious answer ever.

" You're not answering my question."

" Its because you are you and not someone else. You make me smile make me feel happy and warm and noone else an do that. You make me sure that you'll always be there for me through bad and good that you'll always love me. And lastly the most important thing of all I love you because your existence is the world to me I need nothing more if I have you." This was the irst time Sehun had ever said something cheesey and Sun Hee smiled knowing she was the first one. Her cheeks were red from blushing and she felt like her heart was about to burst from it pounding so fast. She was sure that Sehun could hear it as their body were so close. On the other hand Sehun was blushing as well, he had never been the one to express his feeling let alone that much he didn't regret it a single bit though. He would say something like this everyday if it would make her sure his love for her and if it made her happy." I'm sorry." he whispered, he really was for not expressing his love for her, he buried his head on her shoulder to hide his face.

" Why are you sorry? You made me really happy with what you said I really liked it." she hid her face in his chest to hide her blushing face, but also because for his warmth.

" Because I don't express myself much and right after we got together the fight begin so, I couldn't be with you and now you are asked why I love you which proves that you doubt my love for you."

" I don't doubt it, I asked you that because I was thinking of the future."

" The future?"

" The future of us will be diffrent. I'm just a human and in just 20 years or so I'll be old andwrinkly while you'll still be the same. Then I'll die after another 20 or 30 years and soon after that you'll forget me I'll be a past for you. I won't be there for you forever, I won't be at your side forever annoying you, disturbing you, being stubborn and mad at you, having you love me and say those cheesey words and... loving you."

Sehun let out a laugh which surprised Sun Hee, she thought he'd stay be silent like her and think realizing what she did, but instead... he was laughing? " People say that couple who stay with each other start to be like each other I never thought that'd happen to us and that too so soon."

" What do you mean?" she asked confused Sehun was being too confusing or her. It was like on of those puzzles that seemed simple to work out however its impossible to do. She separated from the hug looking at him for an anwer.

" I mean that before I used ot think like that excluding the whole me forgetting you and stopping to love you I can asure you now that I'll never loving you. I didn't confess to you because of that I was afraid of the future I didn't wan to be with you and one day for you to leave me forever. But because because of you." he looked at her smiling his smile sweet and sincere " I stopped worrying about the future, you taught me to live in the present and now you need to do that we can take care of the future when we need to for now we have each other right?"

" Right you're being really cheesey, today I like it." she said jokingly even though there tears were forming on her eyes because of his sweet words that touched her.

" Well I'm glad you do because you're the only I'd ever say it to, promise me to never think that way or even if you do you'll tell me straight away." his voice sounded fierce, however his eyes were sad he was almost begging her through his eyes. She felt bad for saying those words and ever thinking that, but she was happy to know how much he loved her so, without hesitating she said

" I prosmise." With that he sealed their promise with a kiss.


AN: There you have it! Its finished :( I'm happy at the same time sad. I regret not spending enough time on this because I really liked this story plot and its my first and only you story. I might re wrire this again like with my other story so, if you don't find it its because of that. But I'll probably only do that after a year or more than that because I want to finish my other stories first. 

Lastly thank you to all the reader, subscribers, commenters and upvoters! <3

I was listening to Why I like you by Super junior I'm addicted to this song and from u the dance here is so good and cute and the eunhae moment*fangirls*! ^^