Past

A Demon's Love

Baekhyun P.O.V

I was walking inside Sehun's mansion with a huge grin and some gifts to congratualate as they're finally together! I swear if they didn't get together quickly, I would have just locked them in a room or something. ..I hope Luhan is okay though. When I reached Sehun's room my smile vanished. Sehun was on the floor, crying his heart out and Luhan beside him, hugging him and ready to burst into tears any minute aswell.

Thud, thud, thud The gifts fell down from my hand. and that's when they both looked at me. " What happened?" I asked in a hushed voice.

" B-Baekhyun? W-What are you doing here?" Luhan asked fighting hs urge to cry.

" I came over to congratulate Sehun and Sun hee when I heard the news." When I said this, Sehun cried even more and Luhan hugged him tighter whispering soothing words.

After what seemed like hours Luhan finally spoke" Chanyeol ccalled, he knows everything and he will tell the council." This can't be happening.

" C-Chyanyeol did?" All Luhan did was nod. Chanyeol...he did this. He caused this! " Does Sun--

" Yes, she does." Luhan said knowing what my question was. I ran from there as fast as my feets could run. Neither Luhan or Sehun stopped me because they knew what was going to happen now. I panted as I reached outside Sun hee's room and knocked on the door. knock knock " Sun hee it's me Baekhyun."

" B-Baekhyun?" I could tell from her voice that she was crying and still is.

" Yes, its me, please open the door. Please." I whispered.

" N-Not now p-please not n-now." She whispered back.

" It's about C-Chanyeol." There was a silence before she opened the door. I walked inside and led to her bed making her sit on the bed and holding her lightly. As if she would break from the slightest, but the sad thing...she already is.

" What were you about to tell me?" She asked holding in her sobs and trying not to break down because she knows she has to be strong.

" Listen carefully, okay?" I asked her and she nodded in response. I took a big breath remembering everything about him Park Chanyeol.

" Before you were even born we were all close friends with C-Chanyeol especially me." Hearing that she froze, I guess it's expected. I squeezed her hand lighly before continuing. " Like Sehun and Luhan are, me and Chanyeol were like that. I was his assistant, he was actually smart even if he didn't look or act like it." I smiled at that thought. " So, basically he had the same situation as you guys..well nearly."

" Same situation?" She asked.

" Yh, well like I said nearly Chanyeol was in line to be Demon King and he did want to be and thats the different thing to Sehun. But fell in love with a human like Sehun did and at first he used to say they were just friends. But everyone knew and deep down he knew that aswell, he just didn't want to accept it. And one day the council came to know of it and they put them in the court where they asked Chanyeol to leave the girl or else they both will have to endure the punishment. That girl smiled and said " I would rather die than leave him." And ofcourse Chanyeol accepted it thinking he would die aswell. But he didn't, only the girl died and Chanyeol didn't have any punishment physically because the demon world couldn't afford to loose him." I shuddered and tears came out remembering that scene.

There were tears on Sun hee's face aswell. "...If thats true then, why does he want someone elese to experience the same thing?" She asked so quietly that I barely caught it.

" He doesn't no didn't. You probably know this that our world is between the human and the devils. The devils are varied by powers, some are demons that went there as punishment for their wron deed. And if a devil escapes then he can go inside a demons body if its strong enough and the one that went in Chanyeol's body was quite strong plus it was easy for it as Chanyeol was too depressed."

" So does the devil control C-Chanyeol?" She asked unsure whether she should say his name or not.

" Not really, Chanyeol still has his memory, thoughts and feelings...however the devil makes his n-negative feeling stronger and Chanyeol's loss has been turned into something so strong that I don't think he will ever return."  I stood up giving her a kiss on her forehead not saying any words because sometimes words are not enough to describe feelings.

When I reached my room, I broke down.  I screamed on top of my lungs and till my veins could be seen. I couldn't hold it any longer the words that I said repeated in my mind "I don't think he will ever return."

Yeol why, why di it have to be you...


A/N: I am so sorry for not updating for so long. I have been really busy. I wrote a long chapter for not updating so long. ^^