Hope

A Demon's Love

Your P.O.V

" Thanks Luhan."

" It's ok are you okay now?"

" Yh, guess so."

" You're not over him are you.?" he asked me while looking at me.

" no, but I can't do anything about it I mean if we be a couple then I'll die and he'll loose some of him souls. So, if I won't live and he would be weak and fragle then there's really no pont."

" There is a way." Luhan said smirking at me.

" W-What you're not kidding right?" I said not blinking my eyes.

" I guess Mi Hi only told you half of the truth. Well, noone can blame her afterall this doesn't happen often, the last time it happened was yrs ago. So, most don't know much about the rule/truth."

" Tell me the way please."

" Someone's desperate. Anyway I'll tell you the rest of the truth is that the human's half soul isn't taken away if the demon isn't a canditate. Only the demon's souls are taken away. Which means that the only punishment is that the demon looses some of his/her power, but in the end they can be together."

" How does that help me, if you don't remember then let me remind u that Sehun's a canditate." I cut him off and said it.

" Yes, like you said only he's canditate, but what if he isn't a canditate anymore.?"

" How?"

" Well we can move the canditate competition sooner." Then there was a sly smirk on both of our faces.