End

A Demon's Love

Third P.O.V

The battle was going quite well for Sehun's team. Chen had used his thunders to fight against Minho's quickness which worked quite well. And as for Baekhyun he knew he was at a disadvantage against a shadow controller, but he turned it around. DO helped him by putting massive rocks around Jonghyun and him and over them. "What you want to die without your friends seeing?"Jonghyun said smirking.

"That goes for you shadow controller." Baekhyun said smirking back

" You still got big attitude even though I've beat you up pretty bad." and it was true Baekhyun had bruises everywhere and his face was purple and swollen. " Oh. How I'm near to be a demon again."

" Yeah keep dreaming." he said. Then Baekhyun concertrated and everything around them was dark, there was no light.

"What the hell did you do!?" Jonghyun shouted mad

" You can control shadows, but not darkness." Then he smirked and started his attacks.

Kai had pretty much defeated Taemin aswell and the same went for DO andTao. Their enemies were strong, but at the end of the day they were devil who had lost part of their powers and they were against demons that were the most powerful. Luhan had a bit hard time though because his enemy Heechul controlled the plants, trees and grass.Luhan could control them, but it was pretty hard to control eveything at the same time especially the grasses. There was just too many! So, in the end he decided to play like Heechul he started to control the plants aswell and Heechul cursed when the first branch cut his cheek. " what did you do?! My perfect skin! Arent you ashamed to ruin the skin of the most handsomest guy in the world." Then Luhan bursted out laughing " Yah! Whats so funny?" he shouted angrily

" Nothing you're just really amusing." Luhan said wiping his tears. " But now its time to take this seriously."

" I like the way you think kiddo." Sehun finally reached Chanyeol and Chanyeol smirked seeing him.

" Long time no see maknae." he said

" Don't call me that. You don't have the right." he said his anger evident in every word.

" Woah calm down Sehun" he said laughing

" Why don't we just start fighting so I can kill you already."

" Sounds like a plan except you'll geet killed. So the two started fighting and Sehun was doing good at first because all of Chanyeols fire could be controlled by his wind. And Sehun knew he was doing good, but he knew shouldn't relax because his hyung was good aswell he wasn't serious not yet. Sehun attacked Chanyeol with a massive gust of wind and Chanyeol went through the building and still kept flying until his back hit a tree that got knocked out.He slowly got up and Sehun went there using his wind to travel. " All right shows about to start now. " He threw a ball of flame at Sehun, but Sehun blocked it with his wind. However Chanyeol had something else in mind he threw a bigger flame at Sehun while he was still defending against the other one. Sehun saw it, but wasn't quick enough to dodge it. The attack hit Sehun pretty bad, but he still managed to get up again. This happened again and again Sehun did manage to avoid them at times, but not most of the times. He was already exhausted he had burns from all the flames. He knew he couldn't fight the former demon king anymore.

" Now for the final blow."' Just when he was about to kill him with the last blow his hands suddenly stopped and Chanyeol looks surprised. Sehun was surprised as well,but he uses the oppurtunty to kick Chanyeol and gets up again. He watched the scene in shock Chanyeol was shouting no's continously while holding his head " You stupid man! I control you do as my plan this is not your body anymore!"

" No I won't let you hurt my friends." Sehun realized what was going on.

" Hyung is that you?" Sehun asked tears in his eyes

" Yes Sehun-ah sorry or everything." he said smiling,but right after that Chanyeol started sreaming in pain. Baekhyun entered at the scene right then and cried seeing the scene. He didn't know, but seeing his bestfriend in pain hurt him more than it was supposed to. The tears kept coming continously and Sehun was crying silently as well. 

" Chanyeol fight it fight the devil inside you! I know you can Yeol you're strong so please fight it." Baekhyun said sobbing

" B-Baek I can't its too l-late theres o-only one solution k-kill me." Baekhyun froze at his words

" No hyung we won't do that not after we know that you're still alive."

" you have to p-please Baek f-for me." Chanyeol said almost pleading.

" Theres another way." Baekhyun whispered

" its too risky hyung." Sehun  said knowing what Baekhyun was referring to.

" I know, but thats the only way and I can't se him in this pain." Baekhyun replied sadly he was broken for the second time, For the second time he was about to loose his bestfriend, but he hoped it wold work and he wouldn't have to loose him again He said some word and Sehun joined him and slowly there was bright light surrounding Chanyeol and then all the light at once went to Chanyeol. It was too bright to see anything the light dissapeared after a while. Baekhyun and Sehun rushed over to Chanyeol and they broke down crying again seeing the lifeless Chanyeol The rest joined them and seeing the scene they all cried some quietly some loudly. However all of their heart broke at the fact that they lost their friend. Their friend that always made them smile. Their friend who was always loud and happy. Lay holded Chanyeol's hand while crying,but suddenly he stopped noticing something. " guys." Lay said, but noone heard him so this time he said it louder " Guys" This time it caught their attention and they looked at him still crying " Chanyeol's not dead he's heart is still beating."


AN: Hey everyone I know I haven't updated for like ages. I'm so sorry but stuff happened and now I'm super bsy this year andits really annoying because I have to keep staying afterachool!

I'll try my best to update quicker and thanks for everyone who waited! Please comment it would really motivate met to write even if I'm tired.