Sorry

A Demon's Love

http://media.photobucket.com/image/tao%20exo/TheLouisedogs/EXO/Tao/tumblr_m96464o45s1rc6fxho1_1280.jpgTao P.O.V

" Um...Tao." Someone called my name, I turned around and saw that it was that Mi Hi girl. Who was badmouthing kris!

" What do you want?" I spoke harshly cuz she deserves it.

" I just wanted to say that i was sorry for saying bad stuff about Kris, I didn't mean it and I didn't know he's important to you." I was gonna go all y and and shout at her, but she said that she was...sorry and she looks like she really means it. " I-Its ok plus I was a bit mean to walk off like that when you didn't even really mean it."

" Really? Thank you! and its ok aswell." She squealed, well someones hyper.

" Wait, how do you know that Kris is important to me?"

" Oh that, Sun Hee told me. Don't worry she didn't tell me about wht happened she just said he's really important to you and I should say sorry for badmouthing him. Plus she said you guys are like Sehun and Luhan so that must mean its true so yh."

" ..ok."  Before I could say anything she had to go.

" Bye Tao and thx! my "boss" is here."

" Bye!" I wonder what she meant my " boss" hope shes ok or what if he's mean and hits her.*gasp* no way I have to make sure shes ok...


AN: I am updating quite quick nowadays so, its a treat for you guys! lol. As you can see I've made Tao a protective, warm hearted and silly boy! Hope you like my chps!