Introduction and Anger.

A Demon's Love

Your P.O.V

Why do you always have to be like this Sehun? Since when did you change? Oh yeah from my 14th birthday, I didn't do anything wrong though. I swear I'll find out the truth before midnight. " Ow!" I cried out when I hit a wall. Aigoo I don't even look when I am walking.

" Omo! Are you okay?" Luhan shouted running towards me. Luhan is Sehun's bestfriend/butler and he's really nice unlike someone. Luhan's here that means Sehun's here aswell.

" Luhan I'm fine, I wasn't looking btw where's Sehun?"

" Sehun is in his room and Happy Birhday yn" he said hugging me.

" Thank you, what's my present?" I said while grinning.

" It's a secret for now."

" Fine since it's you Luhan, I know you've got something nice."

" Haha thx. Where are you going?" Luhan asked me when I got up and started walking.

" To Sehun's room."

" Oh, Okay." Sehun just wait, I will make you say the truth.

Sehun P.O.V

" Listen bn she mustn't know about why I ignore her."

" Fine, but why don't you just tell her."

" You know why."

" Yh I guess so, but she'll be happy if she knows the truth."

" I don't care, now go!" She's so annoying, out of all the people yn had to be her bff.

Bn P.O.V

What a rude ba****d. Poor yn had to be stuck with him. Now I can't even tell her the truth and we promised to never keep between us. Before I could realize anything, I bumped into someone and fell down. " Yah! Can't you even watch where you're going."

" Sorry I didn't see you." he sounded like he really meant it. He put his hand forward, I grabbed it and got up. I was going to shout more,but when I saw his face I just said. " Oh its okay, I'm sorry if I hurt you aswell.' with a worried look on my face.

" Oh no! You didn't do anything wrong." he said looking down and blushing.

" Aw! you're so sweet! btw what's your name?"

" Huh...its Tao." he said confused because I was being too friendly.

" And I'm Baekhyun!" a boy behind Tao called out with a huge smile on his face. I didn't even see him.

" I am bn." Tao, Baekhyun I will make you fall for me. While I was daydreaming about Tao and Baekhyun fighting over me. I saw my bff storming towards me. Me?! Does she know that I'm hiding something from her? Oh No!

Your P.O.V

" Hey Happy Birthday!" bn said hugging me.

" Oh thx"

" Why do u look so angry on your Bday?"

I sighed and said " Cuz everyone has wished me except Sehun."

" Why do you care about that ba...

" Yah! How many times have I told you not to say bad things about him?"

" Yh yh sorry so, where were you stomping to?"

" Sehun's room."

" Good Luck." When she was about to leave 2 guys came running towards me and hugged me tightly. It was Tao and Baekhyun!

" Happy Bday yn!" they said together.

" Hi! We meet again."

" Oh bn hi."

" You guys know each other."

" Yh we met just a while ago." she said smirking. I'm guessing they are her new crush. Someone help them.

" Bye yn and bn." Tao and Baekhyun said while leaving.

" Do you know them?"

" Yh they're Sehuns friend and worker."

" Oh!"

" So they're your new crush."

" Yes! They're so good looking and cute." We both laughed.

" Bye!" I said while stomping towards Sehuns room. I pushed the big door and stormed inside.

" Don't you knock before entering?" Sehun said.

" I don't care, you're the only one who hasn't wished me yet."

" Fine Happy Birthday." he said and looked down, but something caught his eye so, he grabbed my wrist and got up. " What happened to your forehead?"

" My forehead?" I touched my forehead and noticed there was blood. " Oh this happened cuz I accidently banged my head on a wall."

" Be more careful will you?'

" O-Okay." I said blushing when Sehun gets all nice, I can't help but blush. He got first aid kit, cleaned my wound and put a bandage over it.

" There now its fine."

" You know you can just heal it with your power."

" I know, but thats your punishment."

" Meanie!" I stuck my tounge out at him and left the room. I could hear his laugh and it sounds like a song. I touched the plaster and smiled thats one thing about you that hasn't changed Sehun. Wait I forgot the real reason why I went to his room. Sehun!

Yn stands for your name.

Bn stands for bestfriend's name who is your bff's name.