true feelings

The Day I Met Him...
"Noona. Wake up" Taemin said poking my face i groaned, no please, no more of this i was tired of this kid waking me up. I grabbed his finger and opened my eyes "Taemin stop it. Stop waking me up like this, you dont wake Minho up this way" he frowned " your right i dont, thats also because i like you better. Minho has tried to hard to take mom and dads place. You haven't you've changed sure but your still my noona." I sighed "Tae, you shouldn't talk about Minho that way, hes trying his best, hell when they left us you were what Nine? I was Eleven. Minho quit school to get a job to take care of us. When i was old enough i realized that he was breaking himself trying to make sure we were taken care of, did you ever go to sleep hungry ? Did you not have clothes on your back? A home?" I looked at him "I felt guilty that he was doing it alone so i decided to quit school and help him out." I patted his leg "just remember me and Minho will always be here for you. Now leave my room" i smiled at him and he left. I rolled overon my right side and looked out the window. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. My ringtone blarred making me up, i turned over and grabbed my phone and answered it " hello?" "Jia, its Onew, do you want to grab coffee?" I agreed and got dressed in dark jeans and a black hoodie that Jongup bought me yesterday i put my hair up in a side ponytail. I slipped on a pair of black high top sneakers. I said goodbye to Taemin and walked out of the house. I saw Onew pull up and step out of his car i smiled and walked over to him " good morning" Onew smiled " good morning Jia" he answered giving me a tight hug. "Jia?" I looked over and saw Jongup with a hurt expression "Jongup" i smiled he looked at Onew and walked over to him punching him in the face "YAH!!!" I yelled pulling Jongup away, Onew touched his bleeding lip, " why did you punch him?!" I pushed him backward he glared down at me his jaw clenched " what was that huh?" He pointed at Onew i slapped his cheek "get a hold of yourself Jongup, Onew is like a brother to me, we were going for coffee, wait why am i explaining this to you? We aren't dating, you have no right" i got in his face. " You're just the same as you were the first time i met you, i was actually starting to like you too, shame, glad it was sooner rather than later." I walked away from him and he grabbed my wrist "Jia, im sorry. Let me explain" Jongup pleaded i turned around and looked at him " five minutes if i don't like it im leaving" i said flatly he nodded "i got jealous. I saw you smile at him like that and something snapped i only want to make you smile that way, Jia I've been in love with you from day one. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me" i looked into his eyes and something in me told me to forgive him. I nodded a smile creeping on my face i wrapped my arms around him, his arms encircled me.