Incoming!!

The Day I Met Him...
"Jia, can we talk a moment?" My mother-in-law asked, i looked over at her "yes." I stood up and walked into the kitchen with her, " so I'm getting straight to the point" she crossed her arms " you've put on weight" i blushed and looked down i hadnt gained that much had i? I saw her smile "Jia, your pregnant" i choked on my water "w-what? I am not" she giggled "im a mother i know all the signs, have you thrown up?" She wiggled her brows, i stared at her like a deer stuck in headlights and swallowed hard " that's what i thought we can get a test done if you really want to" she put her arms around me " I'm going to be a grandmother!" She said happily "i didn't think i could love you anymore than i do!!" She kissed my cheek and pulled away i looked down at my stomach putting my hands on it. Could i really be pregnant? I smiled softly to myself. " We shouldn't leave them alone they'll start worrying" she laughed, and i followed her to the living room " what's wrong?" Jongups father asked. His mother shook her head " nothing, I'll tell you later dear" she patted his shoulder and sat down next to him. Jongup smiled at me, i sat next to him "lets just say i need to find another job" i blushed and looked down. " She's pregnant!!! Sorry i couldn't hold it in" his mother exclaimed jongup looked at me "let's go get a ultrasound then" he smiled at me. "I could be a father" he grabbed my hand " married been married four months now and I'm going to be a grandfather" his father said " your mother can always tell when someone's pregnant" he chuckled. " Well it's getting late we should head home now" his mother said, and stood up walking out the door. "Im so happy Jia. Now Aya will have a friend" he smiled... months pass I'm almost due. Were expecting a baby girl her name is going to be Ira Jongup. We've already set up her bedroom, i had quit my job to be a full time mom. I was making breakfast when my water broke.