Ren

The Day I Met Him...
Jongup rushed me to the hospital and checked me in. Nine hours later i was holding her in my arms Jongup held her tiny hand "Jia she's beautiful," i smiled laying my head against his shoulder " you hold her awhile I'm going to take a nap" he held Ira talking sweetly to her. I smiled and fell asleep. When i was feeling better i would walk around the hospital while she slept. I came across a young boy several times with no one there to visit him so one day i decided to say hello " hello, i can't help but notice you always alone so would you mind if i come in?" He looked at me he was beat up. I softened. " Sure, no one visits me I've been alone since before this happened" he looked down, he couldn't be older than six, my brows furrowed " where's your parents ?" I asked, he shrugged his shoulder " they left me months ago" i saw myself in this little boy. I called a nurse to bring me Ira so i could stay with him. "What's your name?" I asked him holding Ira in my arms. "Ren, what's yours?" He asked shyly. "Im Jia, this is Ira" i smiled " Ren would you mind if i told you a story?" He shook his head so i continued " when i was a little girl not much older than you actually my parents walked out on me and my brothers. My eldest brother Minho worked very very hard to put me and my younger brother Taemin through school, well i ended up quitting school to help him out because i realized he couldn't raise two kids, feed them put them through school by himself. I ended up making a lot of bad decisions and I've had to pay for them. What I'm saying is, i know what you must be feeling Ren, i don't want you do do the things I've done. And that I'll be here for you" i gave him a smile. " Your really nice Jia Noona, Iras lucky to have a mom like you" he said with a smile but i heard a hint of sadness. " I'll be right back" i walked out of his room with Ira in my arms, i got out my phone and called Jongup to come here and the room number. I walked back into the room and sat down "my husband is coming, he'd like to meet you" he nodded, shortly after Jongup showed up " well hello" he smiled " I'm Jongup" he pulled up a chair and sat down. I gave Jongup a look and he nodded. "Ren, Jia and i both see something in you and wanted to know if you wanted to stay with us for however long you want" Ren looked at Jongup then at me " really? You really would take me?" He bit his lip his eyes watering.