a settled family

The Day I Met Him...
Ren came home with us, Jongup set up one of the spare bedrooms for him. Jongup took Ren shopping for clothes and school things, Ren fit right in. after a few months He even started calling me umma and Jongup appa and we considered him our son. "Umma, is my lunch ready? I'm going to be late for school!!" He came running into the kitchen "YAH! What have i said about running in the house?!" I put my hands on my hips he smiled " sorry" he took the lunch box i made for him and left the house Aya came in wagging her tail " yeah yeah i know I'm filling up your bowl now" i sighed and filled up her bowl and put the food away, i made a lunch box for Jongup, made Ira a bottle and cleaned up. "Jongup wake up" i kissed his cheek. "Your lunch is already made, you have to go to work soon" he groaned and woke up. " Good morning." He kissed meand got out of bed. " I'm going to feed Ira while you shower" i left the room and went into Iras room. I picked her up " hey my little cutie pie" i kissed her cheeks, she smiled and giggled at me. I put the bottle to she held onto the bottle and drank. I kissed Jongup goodbye and got to cleaning up the house while Ira sat playing with her toys, around one o'clock Ren came home bringing a friend home "hi Umma I'm going to the park to play just dropping off my things I'll be back in time for dinner" i nodded " okay be careful Ren" he left the house. I was exhausted.