Surprise, miss me?

The Day I Met Him...
I sat on the living room couch with Aya fast asleep in my lap, i her fur as i stared out in front of me. "Jia-ah I'm home" Jongup announced coming inside, i jumped snapping out of my daze. He looked over at me " are you okay?" He walked over to me, i looked up at him "mmhm im fine," i smiled "i was just thinking, i really want to race again" Jongup let out a sigh "Jia." He started but i held up my hand "Jongup im an adult, i know what happened last time but i cant help it, it feels like something is calling me back, if i want to do it then i will" i picked Aya up and set her on the floor, she grunted and walked into another room. Jongup clenched his jaw "i wont chance losing you again" i rolled my eyes " you cant stop me from doing what i want to do. I enjoyed racing" he shook his head "after everything thats happened, you still want to do this, i cant believe this" he threw up his hands "fine do whatever you want Jia, you won't listen to me anyways," he his heel and walked into the bedroom. I glared after him " whatever" i mumbled walking towards the door slamming it shut behind me. I took a deep breath of fresh air and started walking, i cant tell you how long i was walking except that a sunny day was replaced with a dark one. "Oh look who it is. My beautiful ex girlfriend" i froze, that sounded like "Onew.. what do you want" my voice came out shaky, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders "we have a few things to discuss, you'll die when you find out" even in the dark his smile looked evil and twisted, he grabbed my arm and started pulling me "if you try to scream or run it won't end very well understand? Its best if you just don't speak at all" my insides screamed telling me to run, but i followed him quietly my heart thudding against my chest, he pushed me inside a dark abandoned building "ive got a wonderful surprise for you" we entered a lit up room that looked like it was underground "sit" he pointed to the only wooden chair, i did as he said, he came up behind me tying my arms behind my back, my first instinct was to scream so i let one out, i felt a hard slap against my face, Onew pulling my head back by my hair roughly i cried out in pain " what did i say?" He growled he pushed my head back up and finished tying me up. He pulled up a seat and sat in front of me, "ready for surprise number one?" He gave me another evil smile. "HEY COME ON IN!!" He shouted. A hooded figure walked in and stood next to Onew. "Do you know who this is?" He asked me, i shook my head scared. The hooded figure pulled off his hood. I gasped tears stinging my eyes "n-no it can't be" i looked away, "oh it can, why don't you look at me? How many years has it been since you saw me last?" Jonghyun asked, i felt the tears slide down my face, "tsk tsk tsk not a very nice hello, did you miss me? Because i sure missed you honey" Jonghyun grabbed my face by my cheeks roughly i looked up at him. "I watched you die, you can't be alive" my voice barely audible he smiled down at me " yeah, about that. It was all staged, see we got a call from a very very wealthy man, lets call him Jia's father shall we? Okay anyways. He said if we got rid of you wed be rich, so of course we said yes. We planned everything but you, you just won't die. Over and over we try," he let out a sigh "i started to think it wasn't worth it. I made you fall in love with the sweet innocent Jonghyun, and staged my death to break you down. From the very start i hated you, everything about you got on my nerves. Your happy attitude when you called me Oppa, each time it made it easier and easier for me to kill you. But when you changed after i "died" now that mm you were hot, wearing black all the time, your orange hair. Your nasty attitude. Guess who was responsible for your car flipping?" He raised his hand "it was me driving that car but you STILL survived, though you lost your memory, so Onew came in." I felt sick to my stomach " that's right pumpkin your daddy hired us to kill you, how's that make you feel?" Onew said getting close to my face "but, we a won't kill you instantly, no no by the time were done tonight, you'll wish you had died in that car accident" my whole body shook. My brain hurt, they were insane who would do this? I tried to free my arms "ah ah ah that's a no no" Jonghyun kicked the chair over. Hours passed like this, my face covered in blood my shirt ripped from cuts, they were right i wished i would have died then, this pain they wouldn't stop. Im sorry Jongup, i shouldn't have gotten mad and stormed out, i should have listened to you you were only trying to keep me safe. Im sorry i love you. Darkness swallowed me.