horrible cook

The Day I Met Him...
"Ahhh I'm so tired" i stretched my arms over my head. " I'm glad we're finally done" Jongup wiped the sweat from his forehead and gave me one of his eyesmiles " now what are you going to do?" He wrapped his arms around my waist "your stuck with me for now on" my eyes grew wide "i never thought of that" i turned to face him " maybe this was a bad idea" i joked but made my voice serious. "To bad the decision is already made, I'm not leaving your side again, ever" he cupped my face in his hands looking deep into my eyes "Jia i want to marry you, not right now of course but in time i will get down on one knee and ask you" i felt my cheeks flush, i couldn't find any words " I've never seen you at a lose for words its kind of adorable" he smiled, i narrowed my eyes at him " you had to go and ruin it you babo" i my heel "you get to make dinner tonight" i smiled sweetly and skipped into the bedroom to change i heard him in the kitchen singing, i closed my eyes and smiled as i listened to him. "Jia food is ready!" He called, i snapped out of my trance and grabbed a shirt throwing it on i looked down i guess i needed to pay attention to what i grab, i blushed seeing that i grabbed Jongups shirt, i went into the kitchen looking down "i think i can get used to you wearing my clothes they look very attractive on you" he grabbed two plates and set them down on the table i stifled a laugh "Yah! Why are you laughing?" I pointed at one of the plates " what is that? I can't even tell what you tried to make? It's all burnt" i clung to him "i think it just growled at me, I'm just going to call for pizza" i skipped into the bedroom and dialed the number for a pizza shop. I went back into the dining room "i guess its settled ill cook and you wash dishes" he groaned a ok. I got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek "i love you Jongup, lets go watch tv until the pizza gets here" i said, he followed me into the living room and sat on the couch he pulled me into his lap. The pizza came shortly i paid and took it, i brought it into the living room and ate while we watched tv.