a new race

The Day I Met Him...
"Hey babe, your racing tonight? The guys are interested in seeing you kick my at yet another thing" he smiled taking me into his arms, i instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and stared up into his eyes. "Your so beautiful you know that? I'm so lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend" he whispered with a smile tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear and rested his palm against my cheek, he kissed my forehead. " i didn't even know there was a race tonight." I said thinking aloud "yeah, i heard about this one through Himchan. Its not the normal people you race, i thought we could mix it up a bit," he answered. I shrugged and agreed " cool. I'll stop by your house when we're ready and you can follow us. I love you I'll see you soon" i said goodbye and decided to change into something else. I put on a dark pair of green shorts and a black white beater i put on a pair of black combat looking boots and put two small braids against the side of my head . I put a little makeup on and was ready to go. "Minho Taemin Min come on" i called they all came downstairs. I unlocked my car and everyone got in. Jongup pulled up at the curb. I pulled out of the driveway and rolled down my window "Wahhh what a sweet car" Zelo said almost drooling i laughed. " lead the way " i flashed a smile and turned up my radio music blarring Jongup pulled away and i followed we drove a good half hour straight and came upon a big party happening. Jongup parked and i parked next to him everyone got out, Jongup wrapped his arm around my shoulder as everyone talked. Soon it was starting, we got in our cars and got ready to let off the brake, i sped off out in first, the turns were sharp, i felt a car bumping into me trying to push me off the road, so i sped up, pushing 67mph the turn was coming, i turned the wheel right, the car bumped into the side of my car. I was starting to panic a little bit. The driver rammed into me harder making me loose control of my car, my brakes weren't of much help he rammed one last time making me go off the road and my car flipped landing on its roof. My head hurt, i tried to undo my seatbelt but i was losing my strength. I heard Jongups voice faintly saying "JIA!!!! Oh god no!" Then darkness.....