out with key

The Day I Met Him...
"Who was that hottie?" Min elbowed me, i looked over at her "a guy that i cant get rid of it seems, I'm going to go ahead and leave, ill see you later Min" she pouted "ahhh Jia dont leave so earlyyyy" she whined, i rolled my eyes "Min i have to, I'll call you later okay?" I didnt wait for a reply and hurried out of the club music thumping from outside. Aish i should have worn a better coat i thought pulling my jacket closer around me trying to keep warm, "we keep bumping into one another, seems like fate to me" a arm went around my waist, i jerked around seeing him standing there "YAHHH LEAVE ME ALONE" i pushed him off of me " you dong go around touching people unless you wanna die" i narrowed my eyes. He smirked " your the first to be immune to my good looks" he replied making me snort "yeah okay, your the last man on earth id ever find attractive" anger seemed to wash over him, his jaw clenched as he walked closer to me, each step he took was my step back until i felt the cool of a brick wall behind me, he still came closer until his face was inches from mine, he lifted up my chin "we will see about that, now wont we? Ill have you begging to be with me" i could feel his breath on my face the pepermint smell overpowering. I made a face at him "no we wont see about that because it will never happen, now get out of my way before i hurt you" he chuckled grabbing my chin roughly sending pain throughout my face, i didnt dare let it show. "You should be nicer, you know that?" I spit in his face "nice enough for ya?" I snapped back pushing him away hard making him almost loose his balance. I quickly walked away, he didn't bother to follow me. I sighed a sigh of relief when i reached my house, all the lights were turned off, so i had to be quiet i took off my heels before sneaking inside, i went upstairs to my room and changed into my pjs, i sat at my desk and stared out the window into the dark night my phone rang making me jump out of my daze, i looked at the caller Id "Min Min :)" i sighed i knew shed call sooner or later, i answered "hey Min" i said. "Hey Jia, are you feeling okay?" She asked sounding a little worried. "Yes Min im fine, dont worry about me. But im going to go to bed now so ill talk to you later. Bye" and hung up, i got up from my desk and laid in my bed. It seemed like hours passed before i finally fell asleep, in the morning i didnt have Taemins annoying voice calling for me to wake up but i still woke up early for some reason, i tossed back my blankets and went downstairs "ah goodmorning Jia-ah" i heard a voice say i looked in the living room and saw Key peaking at me, i shook my head and laughed "good morning Key" i answered back walking into the kitchen "Yah, Jia i already made you a cup" Key said walking into the kitchen with a coffee mug extended. I thanked him "mm just the way i like it" Key smiled and blushed, rubbing his neck nervously "i pay attention" he said softly. "Seems so" i smiled at him taking another drink. "Wheres Taemin and Minho?" I asked while walking into the living room i picked up my cigarettes and lit one. Key shrugged "no clue, i came over and they were leaving but didnt say where and told me to go ahead inside and wait until you woke up, so i made you coffee" i raised my eyebrow Tae was off school today, where could they have gone? I wondered. I finished my coffee and cigarette "im going to go wash up ill be back" i got up and went into my bedroom collecting my clothes for the day. a over sized cream colored sweater and black jeans. Once i was finished i walked back into the living room "Key, would you like to go get something to eat?" I asked and he bolted up and nodded making me laugh at him. We walked to a little cafe and ordered food. I ate slowly feeling eyes on me. "Jia some guys coming over here" Key whispered, i turned around and groaned "what now?" I said rudely making Key blink, the guy smiled "hello yet again my little butterfly, whose this?" He jerked his head toward Key. I stood up "does it matter? Im here eating now go away, aish." He smiled "ill see you later then.. Jia" i stared after him, how did he know my name? And why did i have butterflies in my stomach when he said it? No i said to myself, dont let anyone to close you know what happened last time.. i sat down and looked out the window suddenly losing my appetite. I let out a sigh "key im going home" i said softly and laid money down on the table for my food. Key looked hurt but said okay and paid for his. "Ill walk you home" i nodded staying quiet the rest of tbe way home, my heart hurt. I just wanted to sleep the rest of the day. Once i got home i went straight upstairs and cried, i wasn't going to let him see me cry not for anything..