rescued

The Day I Met Him...
"Wake up" i woke up being slapped on the face, i winced and open my eyes Jonghyun bent down looking at me. It wasnt a dream my heart ached all over again "aw what's wrong? Not happy to see me?" He smiled, my stomach was in knots i spit in his face "you" i couldnt form any words my mind was racing he slapped me hard across the face i laughed at him "you are a piece of work, i wish you did die." I spat out, he grinned "sassy, to bad i plan to kill you or else we could have something again" i made a face "who knows while theres still time maybe we can" he winked. I pulled on the ropes. My phone started ringing "ohhh who could that be?" He grinned digging through my jacket pocket "Jongup Oppa?" He said "hmm it would be rude not to answer" he pushed accept and answered he put it on speaker "Jia-ah, im sorry for how i acted last night you were right if you want to do something then you should do it, please come home I'm worried about you" Jonghyun started laughing "Jia? Whose laughing?" Jonghyun covered my mouth so i couldnt talk to him "her lover is laughing, Jia wont be coming back to you EVER. Shes with Jonghyun now" he chuckled evilly "she said Jonghyun died a long time ago" Jongup said sounding hurt. "Yeaaaa well things change" he uncovered my mouth for a second long enough to say "JONGUP DONT LISTEN TO HIM. HES CRA-" Jonghyun slapped me hard making me cry out "women, they are crazy. Listen Jongup? Shes over you you wont see her ever again." He set down the phone "ill leave you on the phone to listen to our fun. OH ONEWWWW TIME TO PLAY!!!!" Onew walked in smiling holding a knife in his hand "ive even brought a toy" he walked over to me pressing the cold steel against my cheek slicing just a bit enough for me to cry out. He moved it to my neck "your father will be so happy to hear about your death" i screamed "JONGUP. I LOVE YOU" Jonghyun got furious wrapping his hand around my throat choking me "what did i say about screaming?" I passed out from lack of oxygen... -JONGUP POV- something was wrong i had to find her. Zelo. Zelo was good at tracking things hell know where she is!! I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the door. I drove to my old apartment as quickly as i can and barged through the door "ZELOO!!" I yelled out of breath. Zelo ran down the hall and stopped "whats wrong? God Jongup you look like hell" i held up my hand "Zelo track this number. They have Jia and were talking about killing her" Zelo grabbed the phone from me and got to work. After he was done me and bap went to where Zelo said. I looked at the building "im coming Jia, please be okay" we busted in the door i heard a female scream in pain and ran to it. I was taken aback when i saw her tied up and slumped over. No i thought. Bap came down after me they gasped seeing her "untie her and get her out well take care of them" they cracked their knuckles. I lifted her head up she jerked away "Jonghyun please stop" i felt tears on my hand her eyes could barely open due to how swollen they were "J-Jongup" her voice trembled. My heart sank looking at her this way. I untied her, she tried to stand up but fell against me, i held her "Jongup I'm sorry i got angry i didn't think I'd ever see you again"she cried " come on let's get out of here" i scooped her up into my arms she leaned against me..... when i got her home i laid her on the couch and cleaned up her cuts. She kept crying. I didn't know how to help, she told me everything there was so much pain in her eyes. Jonghyun the guy she lovedbefore me was torturing her. Days after she was still barely talking, Aya would lay on her lap and she would pet her but that was pretty much it. Then one day she acted as if nothing happened...