Wedding

The Day I Met Him...
We didn't get married as soon as we got back but we scheduled it for two weeks Min and Jongups mother helped me pick out a dress. I stepped out from behind the curtain, Jongups mother covered and gasped.. http://my-biggestday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Alexia-wedding-dresses.jpg " That one looks so lovely on you!" I looked in the big mirrors makeup can hide the scars on my face.. i thought touching my upper lip. I loved the dress i looked at the price tag my eyes grew wide "i could never afford this! Its way to expansive!" I groaned "Auntie why did you pick out such a expensive dress?" His mother smiled, a brides mother and father pay for the wedding. Well we already consider you our daughter from the first sight, we've never met one of Moons girlfriends before so we knew you were special" she walked over to me " were getting this one. Take it off we have much to do" she clapped her hands happily. By the end of the day i was so worn out i went straight to bed. The next two weeks went pretty much the same way, get up early come home and pass out. The next morning was my wedding. Jongup stayed with Bap while i was with my family. Minho drove me to where the wedding was to be held. I had my makeup on. Jongups mother helped me with my dress, tightening the laces in the back. I took a deep breath when i heard the song started playing i looked at myself in the mirror one last time i had my hair up and a pretty feather head band. I picked up my flowers and took my place. The big doors opened my eyes immediately locking on Jongup. He had a black tux on with a blue vest and tie, his face lit up with a smile when he saw me. I walked to him, he took my hand his eyes expressing so much kindness and love. "Jia. From day one I've loved you. I wanted any reason at all to talk to you, id see you somewhere and had to get your attention. At first you didn't want anything to do with me, then slowly the more i bugged you. You started falling in love with me as well. I promise to love you every second of everyday for the rest of our lives" i bit my lip to hold in the tears of pure happiness in. He smiled. "Jongup, when i first met you i hated you, everytime i turned around you were there, it drove me mad, but the more of you i saw the more i fell i didn't realize it at first, when we're we weren't together i felt empty, but when i saw your eyes, your smile i was complete once again. You are my heart, my soul, my world, i love you so much" i said looking up at him. We exchanged rings and kissed. That's when i became Jongups Wife.