5 years later

The Day I Met Him...
"Appa don't make me go!!" Ira cried, i sighed it was Iras first day of school and she really didn't want to go. " Come on Ira school is fun!" Ren took her hand, she sniffled nodding her head. Me and Jongup watched them walk into school hand and hand "Rens a good brother to her" Jongup said putting his arm and my waist "ah Moon what am i going to do now? Our kids are both in school now, how did time fly so quickly." I whined he laughed "Jia its not the end of the world, their coming home right after" he kissed my forehead " lets go, i have to get to work" we walked from the school to his work, " have a good day, I'll see you tonight i love you" we kissed and i watched him walk inside, i waved to him before he went in. I my heel and started on my way home. "Jia!" I turned my head and looked i blinked several times "Key?" He caught up to me "it's been a long time" he said. I nodded " it has, you look good" i smiled nervously " thanks so do you" i laughed "i have two kids know 11 year old boy Ren and a 5 year old girl Ira. We adopted Ren five years ago." He looked at me " I'm a dad now too, i was married but you know how it goes" he shrugged " would you like to walk with me? I was thinking of going to visit Min, she just had a baby" i sighed " life has passed by so fast" he walked beside me, we talked about our kids and life. It felt strangely comforting talking to him. We got to Minhos house Taemin answered "JIA!!" He let us in, i stayed until it was time to pick up the kids, Taemin came along. We waited at the gate for them to come out " your a really good Umma, Jia-ah. Nothing like ours they love you so much" Taemin smiled "aish, your always saying things like that" i made a face "TAE!!!" Ira ran to him he picked her up " well hey there how was school?" He asked her " it was FUN!" I smiled, Ren came out taking a hold of my hand. I kissed the top of his head and then Iras " lets go home and cook Appa some dinner okay?" We went home, Tae stayed and played with the kids as i cooked. Aya running around barking playfully at them.