Don't push me away.

The Day I Met Him...
I jolted up out of bed my body sticky from sweating, i touched my forehead and winced, every morning i hoped that what happened was just a dream, the pain reminded me that it wasn't, i got out of bed Aya greeting me with a waging tail. I scooped her up in my arms and walked into the kitchen to get her food i set her down and filled up her food bowl. " Your up early" Jongup said sleepily making me nearly jump out of my skin " sorry, i didn't mean to scare you. I felt you get up." He apologized, i sighed " don't be sorry, i should be sorry for being so jumpy" i forced out a laugh. He narrowed his eyes "Jia you don't have to pretend to be okay with me, i can't imagine what your feeling right now. Just please don't shut me out." He wrapped his arms around me protectively " don't push me away. I'll be here for you no matter what. If i wasn't i wouldn't have asked you to marry me" he whispered. All of a sudden i started crying, my whole body shaking i burried my face in his chest, he held me while i cried for well over ten minutes, i finally calmed down "im sorry, i feel better now thank you" i smiled softly, i didn't deserve Jongup, hes to caring. I'm to broken, call me selfish but having him around made me feel better. He smiled his eyes squinting, he bent down and kissed my lips gently. "Im taking the weekend off, i thought me you and Aya could go to the beach today, we can invite everyone and make a weekend of it " i nodded " that sounds like a great idea. All ten of us, im sure everyone would love it. I'll go call Minho now" i smiled and went into the bedroom to get my phone. I dialed Minhos phone he answered after three rings " good morning Minho, sorry if i woke you. But Jongup and i were wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with us. Were inviting everyone going to grill out and have a good time like old times. What do you say?" I asked him. "Sure we're free today, Taemin should be but if he's not then well ill make him he" he chuckled making me grin " I'll supply the drinks. Well get ready and drive on over." I said goodbye and went to shower. I was going to have fun, i needed it, a stress free weekend with family and friends.