~Flashback~

The Day I Met Him...
"Jonghyun Oppa!!" I shouted waving my arm over my head with a wide grin on my face, Jonghyun looked up from the park bench a smile on his face he stood up quickly "Ji Ji!" He called. I waited for the light to turn red and ran over to him. I looked up at him he ran his hands through my short brown hair, " ready to go to school?" He asked i puffed out my cheeks making a pouty face "i take that as a yes then" he took my hand in his. We arrived at school still hand in hand while we walked to class, people greeted us happily every so often, Jonghyun the captain of the basketball team so everyone knew him, but surprisingly no one tried me bad because of it, i didnt have girls threatening me every time i turned around, no they respected that Jonghyun loved me and only me there was no second choice for.him, that was why i loved him so, i knew i could trust him. Just thinking of it brought a smile to my face. After school had ended i waited for him at the gates, today seemed to take longer than usual, "Noona" i heard Taemin call, i turned around and smiled " hello Tae, Jonghyun is taking a while, why don't you go on ahead we'll catch up" he nodded and started walking. I checked my watch "aish where is that boy?" I looked around the school yard and i lit up, he had the same expression this morning, i thought, something was up i could tell. "Jia, i have something i need to talk with you about" he said quietly and walked ahead of me. What was his problem? I blinked and hurried after him " I'm going overseas, my flight leaves tomorrow" he blurted out. I stopped in my tracks "wh-what?" I stuttered, "i have a basketball scholarship to go to the US and play basketball, can you believe it?! My dream is coming true!!" He shouted happily, but i couldn't share his happiness, i was proud of him for his hard work, but i couldn't help but think " whats going to happen to us?" I stared him in the eyes clenching my jaw to hold back tears. I knew what was coming "Jia" he started as he walked over to me he cupped my face in his hands " were going to break up, whether now or after i go to America. You know it, i know it, we won't be able to handle a long distance relationship" i backed away from him, the tears i fought to hold back flooded out. I couldn't believe what i was hearing, he stepped towards me and i held out my arms to stop him and ran across the street. "JIA! JIA WAIT PLEASE!" He shouted to me i knew he was running after me, he always did, but this time... there was a loud screeching tire sound, smell of rubber and a loud car horn, moments after i heard a car collide with something, i turned around. Jonghyun laying in the street, my eyes grew wide no. Oh no i ran over to him as fast as i could and threw myself down to him "Jonghyun" i said, he looked over at me "i- I'm sorry Jia" he he said quietly, i put his head on my lap and smoothed his hair from his forehead "i love you, i only thought that it would be easier now than when i left, i never wanted to leave you Jia, your the only girl I've ever loved" his breathing was weakening. "Jonghyun don't leave me, hold on please it will be okay" i cried. "No i won't, but promise me, you'll find someone who you can spend your forever with, don't give up, you loved me greatly and i thank you, i thank god that i met you Jia, your so full of life so much fire, don't give up because of me." His lids slowly closed and went limp "Jonghyun? JONGHYUN!!!!!" I shouted shaking him, people were crowded around hands over their mouths shocked at the scene, i heard sirens in the background my body was numb i couldn't stop crying, at one point i felt someone grab me and drap a blanket over my shoulders, "Jia, hello Jia" i shook my head out of my trance i saw Minho standing in front of me " Are you okay?" He asked worried all i could do was shake my head. Minho picked me up and took me home. Months passed i started getting into fights at school, i was skipping classes to go party. Id completely changed, i grew my hair out and dyed it bright orange, i made money racing cars... almost two years went by in a blur, but... Then I Met Him...