the bet

The Day I Met Him...
I stayed in my car frustrated, how did he beat me? Better yet how did I LET him beat me, now i had to go on a date with him. See where ny cockiness has gotten me i cursed myself, i shouldn't have agreed to the bet. Jong Up approached my car he bent down and knocked on my window, i reluctantly rolled down my window "some you win some you loose. Min said that either Onew or Minho would drive the car home, so your all mine come" he opened my door for me, i groaned inwardly this was my own personal hell. I turned off my car and stepped out. I looked into Jong Ups eyes and a tingle went down my spine, after he collected his cash we got into his sleek glossy blue car, i buckled my seat belt. "Where are we going?" I asked him, he started his car and started driving "well first to a shop so i can get you something cute to wear" he smiled, i made a face "i dont like to wear ' cute' things, and i dont want you to buy me anything" he shrugged a shoulder before shifting gears. " You lost the bet so its a date. Don't like it? Shouldn't have bet" he smirked, i crossed my arms looking out the passenger window. He stopped at a shop, he opened my door and the shops door. " I'm going to ask that lady to help" he hurried off before i had time to reply, i looked around the store, everything looked so expensive. Jong Up and a sales lady came up to me " your right she is pretty" she said making my cheeks flush. "I have the perfect thing" she took my arm and pulled me all over grabbing random clothing and piling them on me, once she was done trying to suffocate me she pushed me into a dressing room. I tried everything on, Jong Up was speech less everytime i stepped out, the last outfit i tried on was a pair of warm leggings with black uggs, and a long white sweater that hung down to just thighs with a 'cute' design on the front my hair was down in curls he lit up "Jia you look so adorable" he said coming over to hug me. He had changed as well. He had on dark jeans and a hooded sweat shirt. " Were going to be out all night so figured be warm and comfortable" i glared at him i felt ridiculous. He took my hand and started walking out "Yah, we have to pay" i said to him. He shook his head "i already paid for everything you tried on" he gave me a evil smile. I groaned. " Now there's a fair going on i figured we could go" he grabbed my hand and i immediately tried to pull away. " Please just until the fair at least." I sighed and held his hand i saw him smile out of the corner of my eye, he was this happy just holding my hand? I thought, we walked to the fair and he got me on the ferris wheel i sat acrossfrom him, oncein the air i shuddered at the height. "why doesn't your brother race anymore?" He asked. I looked over at him. " Remember those guys chasing me?" He nodded " well my brother beat them in a race, they werent happy so they hurt him and threatened him that if he raced again theyd go after me and Taemin," i shrugged "for some reason their still after me." He looked at me "Jia, i want to keep you safe." He moved closer to me on his knees, he took my hand looking me deep in the eyes "Jia, i know about what happened im so sorry that happened and i can't imagine what it must feel like, but i want you to know i plan to cheer you up, i wanna make you whole again" a tear slipped out of my eye and he gently wiped it away with his thumb "i will do anything to make you smile," for some reason i believed him. I looked at his features, he was good looking, light brown hair one side buzzed. Fully kissable lips sweet eyes, hard to believe this was the same guy i despised, now something has changed. The ride ended and we got off, he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together this time i didn't stop him. He won me a giant stuffed bear that was to big for me to carry, then we got food, "i had alot of fun Jong Up, i didn't think i would but i did. Thank you it's been a long time" i smiled sincerely. "You have a pretty smile when your not forcing it" he said and smiled revealing a set of perfect white teeth. I blushed and tried to hide my face. He wrapped his arms around me crushing me to his chest . I blushed more and blurred my face in his chest, i got a smell of his cologne. He smelled good, we pulled apart and walked back to his car i yawned " your tired I'll take you home" he said andstarted driving to my house. He stopped in front of my house "i had a good time, I'll see you soon" he leaned forward and kissed my forehead. " Good night Jia, sleep well, i know i will" he smiled making me smirk. " Good night Jong Up" i got out with my large bear and bags of clothes. I waved bye as i walked inside and heard him drive off, my heart was fluttering, why did i feel like this? All i thought of that night was Jong Up and how sweet, kind, funny, charming the list goes on, he was. I slowly fell asleep cuddling the bear he won me, the smell of his cologne in its fur, that night i finally dreamt if something other than Jonghyun. Tonight was a good dream..