The Weekend pt. 1

The Day I Met Him...
I grabbed a backpack and put a few changes of clothes in it as Jongup did the same. I packed a longer leash to put Aya on and some dog food, Jongup got a couple coolers and loaded them into the car i followed carrying the backpacks and tossed them in the back seat. Jongup looked at me " what?" I asked " is there something wrong with my face?" I instantly put a hand on my face, he shook his head " nothing just thinking how beautiful you are and that I'm the luckest guy ever" he stepped closer to me, i ducked my head blushing. He chuckled. " Guys are here" he pointed to a van slowing down and parking next to us. Jongup waved and went to talk to him. So i went inside to grab Aya and a water. When i came back outside everyone was waiting. Min smiled and ran over to me taking Aya from me. I narrowed my eyes but smiled anyway. Everyone was to follow our car so we didn't get lost. The drive took about two hours, i ended up falling asleep because the next thing i know I'm being woke up "Jia. Baby were here" i groaned and sat up, Jongup got out and i followed setting Aya down to run around while we unpacked everything, we picked a spot and set up everything, Himchan and Yongguk got what seemed like an endless supply of wood. Youngjae, Daehyun and Zelo set up the tents, Jongup, Minho and Taemin put all the drinks and food in the coolers while me and Min did nothing besides talk. I chained Aya up and gave her food and water. As soon as the sun we started partying. The fire was bright and warm, i looked around at everyone. This is my family... i loved every single one of them, it made me happy knowing i could trust them all. I the radio and turned it up, Jongup started dancing to make everyone laugh. I smiled and walked over to where he was matching his moves to a T. " seems like a dance off. My money's on Jia" Zelo shouted, i held in a giggle. Hours passed this way who knows what time it was when everyone decided to go to bed, i brought Aya inside the tent with me and Jongup. Tomorrow should be even better i closed my eyes with a smile on my face.