suggestion

The Day I Met Him...
I jolted up in my bed sweating. I blinked a couple times realizing it was just a dream, i heard Jongup groan in his sleep he was wearing a black beater i saw a silver chain hanging around his neck with a silver ring black stones on it it had scratches all over it, i softened a little that's the ring he gave me, i leaned over "Oppaaaa wake up" i cooed in his ear before kissing his cheek he groaned " not yet" he wrapped his arms around me, i giggled " yes Jongup wake up" he dug his face into my side i laughed at him he jolted up and smacked the bed "EH YOU!!" He pointed at me " you dare laugh at me?!" I widen my eyes and got out of bed, i took off out of the bedroom Jongup ran after me i half screamed half laughing, he was right behind me, i slipped on the hardwood floor and fell "AISHHHHH" Jongup skidded to a stop and sat next to me "Jia are you okay?" He asked me. I rubbed my then smacked his arm "Babo you made me hurt my " i gave him a pouty look. He pinched my cheeks " oh your so cute Jia" i glared at him and stood up. He looked up at me from where he was sitting. " What?" I asked he shook his head and smiled " nothing just looking at you and how lucky i am to have you" i smiled "get your clothes on, were going to go to your place so you can change" he looked down at himself, his cheeks flushed and scratched his neck " yeah i have been wearing the same clothes for like four days now" i giggled. I pulled my hair up into a bun.... i drove to his apartment he still lived in the same place. I parked in his driveway. I shut the car off, he turned in his seat to look at me. "Jia there's something i wanna talk to you about" he said. There was a knot in my stomach "s-sure" i stuttered scared to look at him he grabbed my hands "i want to move in together, being with you all day and night, sleeping next to you, i can't live without it." I smiled at his words and nodded " I'd love to live with you." He beamed and got out of the car " well let's go pack my things" i got out and followed him. I walked inside the door B.A.P was in the living room "WHOA! Its Jia Noona!" Zelo shouted happily i laughed at him " even though its been forever and your hairs different i could tell it was you" i blushed "ok ok. Guys i have some news, I'm going to be moving in with Jia " he smiled. They congratulated us and helped pack up Jongups things and loaded them into my car. Jongup stood beside me and grabbed my left hand slipping on the scratched up ring that was around his neck, i looked down at it "i thought you'd like to have this back, i know it's beat up but it was all i had left of you" i blushed "i love it, i wouldn't want itany other way, now lets go home" i leaned up kissing his cheek. We got into my car after saying our goodbyes to B.A.P and he drove us home.