son of a ...

The Day I Met Him...
"Nooooona wake up" someone whispered in my ear, i groaned and rolled over " go wash up I'll be up shortly" i said in a sleepy voice. "Noona you always say you'll be down but i always have to come back up here" Taemin whined and started poking at my face "just remember you caused this. ' Wake up Noona' " he sang and clapped his hands close to my ear, i sat up quickly and grabbed him by his shirt narrowing my eyes to a glare " don't wake me like that or next time you die" i said in a low voice. He tried quickly nodded and left my room "aish this kid, one day I'm going to seriously kill him" i rubbed the back of my neck and threw back my blanket " it's only eleven a.m what was he thinking?" I yawned and went into the kitchen " good morning finally awake?" Minho asked. " What do you mean finally? I can't help i enjoy my beauty sleep" i said back. Taemin bust out laughing " Nona no matter how you sleep there is no hope for you" i looked over at him and snatched his shirt collar he immediately started to stumble on his words and i released him. "maybe you'll be happier once you eat" Minho offered a plate with jelly toast on it. i picked one up and took a bite "mmm" i said enjoying the burst of flavor. Minho gave me a look. "Aishhh fine I'll leave i have school anyways" Taemin mumbled picking up his school bag " be careful going to school" i said before he closed the door, i set the toast down and looked at Minho "Jia why were you out so late last night i called everyone asking if they saw you, you cant do that" i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms "Minho your not mom nor your not dad stop trying to be, i will come and go as i please, i work just as hard as you, but if you must know i was at the club with Min last night, now if you'll excuse me I'm going for a run" i walked outside into the chilly air. If i hurried i could catch up to Taemin and walk him to school, i started jogging the way he takes after a short time i saw him walking "Taemin wait up!" I shouted, he turned around and smiled, i jogged up to him " don't say anything I'm walking you to school Minho pissed me off" i half smiled, he nodded and resumed walking quietly. I pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, i stuck one in my mouth lighting it up and taking a hit exhaling. "Noona, will you walk with me home?" Taemin asked, i raised my eyebrow "wei? Someone bullying you?" I demanded, he shook his head "no, no. Its just been awhile since we've walked to school together" he frowned " why did you quit school Ji Ji?" He asked adding on his nickname for me, i stopped my face suddenly serious. " You know as well as i do, Tae. Lets not get into this now you have school to worry about, so go, I'll be here when you walk out the gates, i promise" Taemin was still such a kid, i sighed. He nodded and walked up the stairs to school, i smoked the rest of my cigarette watching him walk inside. I dropped the cigarette putting it out with my shoe and started to jog. The icy air cleared my mind, no thoughts were strangled me, i felt aware of everything. Before i knew it i was in the main part of the city, people were all around shopping, going to work etc. A man bumped into me making me stumble, when i got my balance i stared after him "YAH!" I shouted at him, he turned around and raised his eyebrow at me, " you could see that i was clearly there who do you think you are?!" I spat out. He chuckled and bent over to look me in the eye " more important than some smelly runner" he wrinkled his nose. I glared at him shoving him backwards making him stumble " listen you cocky arrogant boy. You have no idea who i am, so you have no right to speak to me like that, I'm not going to sit back and bite my tongue while some peice of trash talks down to me." I got in his face, nearly nose to nose " your no more important than the sidewalk i run on" i spit on the ground and walked away before starting my jog once again, i knew he was staring after me, i could feel the heat on my back and i smiled to myself, well now how does it feel?  I stopped at a coffee shop to grab a small cup before walking home to wash up.