Not So Innocent

Queer & Proud

 

The dinner was the first pleasant one they had in a very long time. With all the problems going around, it was hard for anyone to really laugh or have fun in the past week. For the first time they were all distracted - Sehun with embarrassment, Luhan with worry, and Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Minseok with the hilarity of the situation.

 

“Open your goddamn mouth,” Luhan growled. Sehun sighed and slowly opened his mouth. Luhan practically shoved the carrots into his mouth and smirked in pride.

 

“This is going to be so much easier if you would just listen to me,” Luhan shot. Sehun shook his head and frowned.

 

Baekhyun was having the time of his life. Having Sehun look so utterly powerless was too much for him to handle. He doubled over in laughter, unable to eat anything as he cackled along with Minseok and Jongdae. He was too engrossed that he didn’t notice the chair next to him get pulled out and a tall male sit down.

 

His laughter slowly ceased when he realized that the table had gone silent and all eyes were frozen at the male beside him. He slowly turned his head and dropped his spoon when he saw Chanyeol smile down at him.

 

“Hey Baekhyun,” he said. Baekhyun’s jaw dropped open and he leapt back, squeaking in shock.

 

“Chanyeol?!” he managed to ask. Luhan quirked an eyebrow and leaned forward, poking Chanyeol’s shoulder to gain his attention.

 

 


“What are you doing here?”

 

Chanyeol sighed and pointed at the empty table where he usually sat.

 

“I got into a fight with Kyungsoo,” he said, “he’s not going anywhere besides the library and his room, and I’m not exactly in the mood to track him down either.”

 

“You got into a fight with Kyungsoo? But you guys are best friends!” Minseok asked.

 

“Well, if it means anything to you guys, I ended up fighting with him over your best friend, so cut me some slack will you?”

 

“You got into a fight with Kyungsoo because of Jongin?” Jongdae looked like he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Neither could the rest of the table as they were all silently gaping at Chanyeol.

 

“Yeah. I’m not exactly proud of everything I said because I might’ve crossed over some lines, but I’m still pretty pissed off.”

 

Chanyeol fixed his eyes on the table and ran his hand through his hair in frustration. Baekhyun was the first one to snap out of shock and he reached forward, tentatively placing his hands on Chanyeol’s arm.

 

“Thank you,” Baekhyun said with a smile, “for sticking up for my friend. It was extremely sweet of you.”

 

Chanyeol looked up and the two stared at each other in silence with wide grins. Luhan scoffed at the two before clearing his throat. The rest of the table sighed in relief as the two finally looked away, Baekhyun with an extremely obvious blush and Chanyeol looking much happier than before.

 

“Save the flirting for later, alright?” Jongdae chided. Baekhyun looked affronted and Chanyeol merely chuckled. Luhan shook his head and shared a look with Sehun.

 

“Just know you’re welcome to sit at our table until you make up with Kyungsoo,” Minseok said, acting as the nice, responsible senior. Chanyeol nodded gratefully and Baekhyun beamed, silently thanking Minseok for being the only normal friend he had.

 

“Of course, I need to warn you to keep the kissing and groping to a minimum. Sehun here still has eyes.”

 

Baekhyun’s jaw dropped open and even Chanyeol turned red at Minseok’s comment. Luhan burst out in laughter as Sehun slammed his fist on the table, glaring at Minseok.

 

“I do not have eyes!” he yelled. Minseok rolled his eyes and cocked his head.

 

“Oops, sorry. I meant homoual eyes.”

 

Sehun’s face mimicked Baekhyun’s and he turned around to face Luhan.

 

“That doesn’t even exist!”

 

Luhan shrugged. “If you ran into, let’s see, Minseok and Jongdae making out at their room one day, would you freak out?”

 

“Of course I would!”

 

Luhan laughed and pat Sehun’s back. “You still have a long way to go, little one.”

 

Sehun looked even more offended and when Luhan picked up his spoon again, he turned around and refused to open his mouth. Luhan snorted and slammed down his spoon.

 

“You’re such a kid.”

 

“Look who’s talking!” Sehun retorted, and Luhan took the chance to quickly stuff the food in the younger male’s mouth.

 

“Hmph-” Sehun’s eyes widened and he gaped as Luhan grinned proudly, earning a hoot from the table.

 

Chanyeol cocked an eyebrow at their interaction and slowly leaned towards Baekhyun, who was having a hard time choosing between laughing at his friends being ridiculous or hyperventilating at the thought that his crush was right. next. to. him.

 

“Are they always like that?” Chanyeol whispered, oblivious to Baekhyun turn paler and literally jump in his seat. “I thought Sehun was supposed to be....straight.”

 

Baekhyun watched Minseok send him a sly smirk and mouth no flirting, boys in his direction. He tried hard to avoid Chanyeol’s inquisitive eyes and let out an awkward, strained laugh.

 

“He’s straight, or so he claims to be,” Baekhyun replied as he nervously picked his nails, “but Luhan is definitely pining after him, so he won’t be for long.”

 

Chanyeol laughed quietly as Luhan forced Sehun to eat again. “I thought Sehun was the one in charge of their relationship, but apparently not.”

 

Baekhyun snorted loudly at this. “Luhan totally has Sehun wrapped around his fingers. He got Sehun to skip class.

 

Chanyeol gaped. “Are you serious? I thought Sehun was as bad as Kyungsoo?”

 

He opened his mouth to reply when he caught all four pair of eyes stare at him with humor.

 

“What are you guys whispering about?” Luhan asked, cocking his head playfully. Sehun sighed in relief as Luhan finally dropped the spoon.

 

Baekhyun was sick of turning red so much. He was surprised his face just didn’t stick with staying red forever.

 

“Nothing,” Chanyeol replied, nudging Baekhyun to speak, “right Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun gulped and nodded furiously. “Of course! Nothing at all.”

 

Jongdae, Minseok, and Luhan’s grins all grew wider while Sehun merely sighed.

 

“Sehun, I think we’re done here. You’re full right? Luhan asked while turning to Sehun. Sehun, who was more than happy at the idea of no longer being spoon-fed by the older, nodded enthusiastically.

 

“Absolutely.”

 

Luhan quickly grabbed the trays and pulled Sehun up. “We’re going to go ahead. See you guys!”

 

The remaining boys watched as Sehun practically ran out of the cafeteria, Luhan trailing behind while laughing. Jongdae and Minseok shared a look before turning towards Baekhyun.

 

“Hey Jongdae, didn’t you say you were going to show me that new game of yours?”

 

“Oh, that’s right! I’ll go show it to you right now.”

 

Jongdae and Minseok slowly stood up, smiling as Baekhyun’s eyes widened in panic.

 

“Wait. What are you guys doing? You can’t just leave suddenly-”

 

“Adios, es!” Jongdae cut off Baekhyun’s anxious rambling and walked out hand in hand with Minseok. Baekhyun’s jaw dropped open as he glanced at the empty table, save for Chanyeol sitting right beside him.

 

No, this cannot be happening to me right now.

 

“I think we just got ditched by your friends,” Chanyeol said with a soft chuckle. Baekhyun had to bite down the comment You think? from coming out.

 

“Why does this keep on happening to me? Why do my friends have to be such ?” Baekhyun moaned quietly. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and smiled.

 

“I think they’re sending us a message. They want us to get closer.”

 

Baekhyun’s head snapped around and his eyes widened. Chanyeol slowly stood up and pushed in his chair, stuffing his hands in his pockets and starting at Baekhyun expectantly.

 

“Come on. It’ll be rude to disappoint them.”

 

Baekhyun had to keep himself from freaking out as Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s hand and pulled him out, grinning from corner to corner as all the remaining students turned to stare at them. This was Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo’s best friend, and Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jongin’s best friend walking out together after all. It was like the cupid had decided that since that couple didn’t work out, he would put together their best friends instead.

 

“Chanyeol, maybe you should let go-” Baekhyun looked down, completely embarrassed. However, Chanyeol merely shook his head defiantly and looked back with a cheeky smile.

 

“Never,” he said with a playful wink and pulled Baekhyun away from all the gawking, shocked eyes surrounding them.


 

 

 

 

Luhan struggled to keep up with Sehun’s fast pace, and when he finally did he grabbed the back of the boy’s cardigan and pulled him back.

 

 


“Slow down!” Luhan panted while Sehun merely gave him an indignant look. Huffing in annoyance, Sehun turned around and crossed his arm.

 

“You were feeding me!” Sehun hissed, oblivious to Luhan turning red, “in front of everyone!”

 

“Come on, what was I supposed to do? You weren’t capable of eating yourself!”

 

Sehun blushed beet red. “I think I figured! It’s just really embarrassing.”

 

Luhan scoffed and rolled his eyes. “It shouldn’t matter so much.”

 

“Luhan!”

 

Luhan winced and took a step back, covering his ears. “Geez Sehun, stop screeching so loudly.”

 

“It’s a sprained wrist, Luhan!” Sehun shook his bandaged wrist in front of Luhan, “I didn’t snap it in two pieces.”

 

“You’re just pissed because Minseok said you had eyes,” Luhan said with a smirk, chuckling loudly when Sehun’s eyes narrowed into thin slits.

 

“Will you please drop that subject?” Sehun yelled once more before turning on his heels and storming down the hallway. Luhan sighed and followed him.

 

“Now, don’t be so dramatic. Nobody was laughing at you. Well, actually, they kinda were, but don’t take it so seriously-”

 

Luhan flung open the door and froze in his track. Sehun had already lost all the color in his face and was gawking silently at the scene in front of him.

 

“Oh my ing god,” Luhan sputtered. He couldn’t help but stare as Minseok and Jongdae's heads snapped up in unison, staring at the intruders with wide but playful eyes.

 

“Aw, I warned you Jongdae,” Minseok shook his head in mock distress, “we should’ve gone to a different room.”

 

Jongdae chuckled as he sat up, allowing the blanket on top of the two boys to fall down. Sehun screamed and stumbled backwards, cowering behind Luhan’s figure.

 

“What?” Jongdae frowned and looked down. A look of realization immediately crossed his face, but he didn’t bother to cover himself. He merely smirked and leaned towards Minseok, slinging his arm over his boyfriend’s shoulder.

 

“Look Min, I think we just might’ve corrupted our hetero here.”

 

Minseok let out a noise sounding like a cross between a giggle and a snort and sent a wink in the horrified boy’s direction. Luhan frowned and quickly covered Sehun’s eyes, wrapping his arm around Sehun’s frozen body.

 

“Leave him alone, es,” Luhan gave them an icy look, “take your dirty asses some place else.”

 

“Don’t be such a partypooper - we were just getting started. You know our room has thin walls. You never minded before. You always just left us alone,” Jongdae retorted, ignoring Luhan’s expression turning darker.

 

“That was before I got eyes as my roommate!” Luhan snapped, and when Sehun twitched in anger Luhan merely pushed him back down and pressed down his hand harder.

 

“Luhan-” Sehun was cut off when he heard a low moan come from Minseok’s direction. Minseok shared a cheeky grin with Jongdae before emitting another moan, making Sehun go completely stiff.

 

Guys! Stop it!” Luhan hissed. Jongdae doubled over in laughter and pointed at the two in pure joy.

 

“This is too much fun!” Jongdae said gleefully, Minseok nodding fervently beside him. “Oh, by the way Sehun. Your bed is really comfortable. It’s just the perfect place to have -”

 

“Jongdae!” Luhan yelled as he looked down at Sehun in panic, “that’s enough! Out, both of you! Now!”

 

“But we just got here-”

 

Out!” Luhan grabbed the doorknob and pulled it open. Jongdae and Minseok sighed before slowly standing up, their bodies visible for everyone to see. Luhan narrowed his eyes and tucked Sehun’s head more tightly in his arm, blocking the boy from the view.

 

“Fine,” Minseok said as he quickly put on his clothes and walked towards the door. He crouched down and smiled slyly beside Sehun’s covered eyes.

 

“Good-bye, eyes,” Minseok cooed before ruffling his hair and heading out with Jongdae. Luhan groaned before slamming the door shut. Sehun still remained frozen as Luhan tentatively removed his hand and looked down at the boy anxiously.

 

“Sehun? You okay?” Luhan asked, his face colored with worry. Sehun blinked once before he plopped down on the ground.

 

“Sehun?” Luhan sat down in front of him and waved a hand in front of his fazed face, “Sehun!”

 

Sehun’s eyes refocused and he frowned. “Please don’t tell me the you found a long time ago belonged to them.”

 

Luhan winced and dropped his gaze. “Can we just please get over that?”

 

“Luhan!” Sehun groaned and fell onto his back, closing his eyes. “I’ve been here for less than a month! I’m still not used to it. Just don’t let them do it again, will you?”

 

Luhan finally broke out into a wide grin and laughed good-naturedly. “Sure Sehunnie. You go cleanse your eyes while I’ll take care of your bed.”

 

Sehun’s eyes snapped open and zoomed into the now completely messy bed of his. He scrambled to his feet and his jaw dropped open.

 

“No!” He yelled in horror. “No! They did not mess up my bed! No!”

 

“Sehun, calm down. It’s going to be fine!”

 

“They messed up my bed!” He pointed his trembling finger at his bed and grabbed Luhan’s shoulders, shaking the boy frantically, “they made it messy!”

 

“Sehun. Breathe in, breathe out,” Luhan steadied the hyperventilating boy and rubbed soothing circles on his back, but Sehun showed no signs of calming down.

 

“Oh my god. I can’t believe it. I am not going to sleep in that bed! I refuse to do so. I will absolutely not!

 

“Sehu-”

 

“This is not happening to me right now. It’s like the first day all over again. This isn’t the reality I wanted-”

 

“Hey, Sehun! You know what? I’ll let you sleep on my bed tonight,” Luhan tightened his grip on Sehun and finally made the boy regain his sanity. “How about that? I’ll sleep on yours for now. Until we get it squeaky clean again.”

 

Sehun blinked down at Luhan for a minute before his breathing became steady again.

 

“Yeah, okay,” Sehun said, “that sounds good. Thanks.”

 

“No problem,” Luhan finally released Sehun and the younger boy stood still before cracking a tiny smile and pointing at the bathroom.

 

“I-I’m going to go ahead and get washed up,” he said wearily and dragged his fatigued body away. Luhan stared in silence as the bathroom door closed shut and sighed.

 

“You’re such a dork sometimes I don’t even get why I like you so much,” he muttered and slowly made his way to Sehun’s bed and began to remove the layers while frowning in disgust.

 


hey guys~ I'm back with another update :) sorry for the long wait

Although many of you guys are probably anxious for Kaisoo, I needed to get some Hunhan out of my system :P but no worries! The next two chapters will have kaisoo (*angst) for all your hungry hearts! Baekyeol of course will also make an appearance so look forward to that as well!

I feel like this story has WAY too much kaisoo angst. Fortunately, the angst is slowly going to decrease as the story goes on (or will it? mwahahaha) so you guys might even get some Kaisoo happy stuff by the end XD keep your hopes high!

i'm not revealing anything about hunhan and baekyeol yet. meanwhile, you can enjoy a strange combination of hunhan&baekyeol extreme fluff and kaisoo angst. 

The next update will by friday or saturday. I'll see you guys soon! <3 

If you're a new reader, don't forget to subscribe and vote up! All comments are adored and makes me into a very happy and ecstatic person!