Little Secrets Will Be Slowly Reaveled

My Snowman

 

 

IU's POV

 

I heard someone was calling me to wake me up. I wondered who was that person until I slowly opened my eyes and got to know who was trying to wake me up. 

 

"M-Myungsoo?" I called him, half-asleep.

 

Even though it was blurred, I can see him giving me his sweetest smile. And Myungsoo isn't sweet! He's not sweet, is he? I slowly stretched and I felt my head hurts and I really felt sick and weak. I looked around and I was confused of how come I was in the car? All I knew was I was with Myungsoo under the tree and...

 

"IU, we're on our way to your home. Just rest first, okay? Or maybe you want to go to hospital?" I shook my head of the his idea bringing me to the hospital. I wasn't that serious to be hospitalized. I don't want Aunt Jonghee and Uncle Yonghwa to get worried and all. They gave me too much and I don't wanna worry them too much.I understand they just care for me but, the thought of how much they will pay for the bill, it's just so not right. Not right and sometimes I want to get a job and just live on my own. But I owe them too much.

 

"No. No, just... take me home," I said, weakly. His arm was around my shoulders, holding me to him. Without realizing that we looked like cuddling, I rested my head on his hard chest. I closed my eyes for awhile and my head kept on hurting me to hell and I can't help but to groan.

 

"Are you really okay, IU?" He asked me, concerned. I turned to look at him as his were staring down to mine. All I can see was concern and I just didn't realize it until he spoke again, "Is everything okay, IU?"

 

I shook my head and said, "No. It's okay. It's just migraine."

 

"Okay and we're here." I looked around and yes. We parked by the post. I was trying to open the door but he stopped me. "Let me."

 

I was confused but the I trust him. He opened the door for me and i got out. I walked to the front door knowing he was trailing behind me. As I was trying to open the door, I turned to him and he was standing there, looking at me. He gave me a small smile.

 

"You want to come in?" I politely asked, head hurting.

 

He shook his head and walked closer to me. His smile was still on and he said, "Nope. I'm okay. you need to rest. Get in," he said and patted my head. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt. It hurts.

 

"Okay," I say and turned my back to him but I was shocked when I found myself trapped in his arms. I could just die in his arms if I want to.

 

"I'm sory. Get well soon, IU." He said as he was hugging me. I nodded and he lets me go.

 

"Thank you, Myungsoo Oppa," I thanked him and put my best smile on. He smiled wider and said,

 

"I like 'Myungsoo Oppa' but, it seems so long. Just 'Oppa', okay?" He asked me. I nodded.

 

"Okay, Oppa. I'm getting in," I said as I opened the door ans slowly inviting myself in. "Goodbye, Oppa. Good Night. Take care and have a girlfriend!" I said happily and closed the door. I smiled to myself as my head was trying to erase that smile from me.

 

*

 

 

Author's POV

 

Myungsoo, just as he arrived home, entered their house. To his surprise, there was Soo Hyun. Soo Hyun is his bestfriend and really close person that he allowed himself to tell So Hyun his secrets. 

 

"Hey L," Soo Hyun called out. He always calls him 'L' because that was his name when they became friends. He grew up in America with Soo Hyun as his playmate. They lived next door in America. They got along well and became best buddies. Myungsoo's English name is, Landon Jean Kim, which was chosen only by his father. He was supposed to continue studying in America but her mother made the decision.

 

"Jeremy," he called him. Jeremy is Soo Hyun's English name, which was also chosen. They brother-hug and shared happy smiles

 

"So, where have you been? It's pretty late bro," Soo Hyun said. He spoke with accent like Americans. He lived for almost his entire life! It was a surprise Soo Hyun visited Myungsoo.

 

"I'm sorry. I was out with a friend," by stating the last word, Myungsoo's conscience was trying to mock him. It was all clear: he's almost there.

 

"Ah! Nevermind that. I have a good news, bro." Myungsoo gestured him to go on. "I'm going to continue my studies here!" He announced. Myungsoo was happy by his bestfriend's decision for he needed him.

 

They talked for how many hours. They were talking of how Soo hyun was known in America for his talents and looks. He's a model but you can't hide the truth that Myunsoo is a lot more handsome and perfect. He is perfect. Soo hyun decided to transfer due to a personal problem he has in America. He'd done something that his father got angry of. His father's a strict father but a loving one. But Soo Hyun can't see that because he already looked at him as a monster of their family. 

 

Soo Hyun is not a gangster or a rebel son. He just wants to have too much fun and that's the problem. His father doesn't want him to have very much fun for it may lead to something esle or somewhere else.

 

"L, is Hara still there?" Soo Hyun knew about the two couple, Myungsoo and Hara, since he's the bestfriend of L. Myungsoo took a sip of wine for his own glass.

 

"Yeap. Still there," he shortly said.

 

"Is she still bugging the hell out of you?"

 

Myungsoo looked at Soo Hyun as he answered, "Nope, maybe, yes. Sometimes she approaches me and saying stupid things to me and all. But I got used to it and never mind her."

 

"Wow! Tha girl's a tough one. But have you found one?" Myungsoo gave him the sweetest smile he owns to Soo Hyun. "Oh mama! Looks like L's inlove again. Who's the lucky girl?"

 

He shook his ehad before he said, "IU. Lee IU."

 

*

 

Hara's POV

 

 

Ugh! Why is this girl so flirt? She's stealing him away from me! What should I do to stop her? They went into the ice cream house we used to go. What is this? Is he hurting me really bad? It wasn't my fault we didn't work. It was his if it wasn't because of his ego! Big ego! I loved him. No, I love Myungsoo but he keeps on avoiding me. What have I done? I just fell inlove.

 

"Hara, are you excited about the Winter Party?" Nicole asked me. It was only me and her, the others weren't present. 

 

I shook my head. I'm hurt. Myungsoo and IU are partners in the said event and how I supposed to get him?! Break the rules? Damn that girl. It just seems like I am the villain here. If you're seeing it in my own perspective, it's her who is the villain.

 

"No. I'm not excited. Stop talking about that stupid party! I'm so sick of it," I said and lay down on my bed. She was in my room, accompanying me.

 

"Hara, you're the most beautiful and you should attend." Nicole insisted. I really don't care of popularity, really. But sometimes you do things for a reson, right? There's always a reason behind every action.

 

"I'm still not going. I don't feel like going, Nic. It hurts," I said, unfocused. I heard her sighed and stood up. She was about to leave but then she spoke.

 

"Hara, please don't let things go to waste."

 

Then I heard the door clicked. She's gone. 

 

I gave out a sigh. What should I do? What's with you that makes Myungsoo slowly forgetting about my existence? Am I that replaceable? Myungsoo, if we can just get back, I swear I'm gonna be the girl you want me to. I bwant you to believe in me again. Believe me as if I'm still your Hara, Angel Hara.

 

SO IMPOSSIBLE TO HAPPEN. 

 

 


Just a short update :3 I just introduced Soo Hyun, which from previous chapters I haven't introduced.

And I did Hara's POV to tell you guys how much she loves Myungsoo.

Please don't bash her or what. It's just that, love can blind us.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I am really sick and suffering from body pain and ehad ache right now but, then I love you all ♥

Ella