Just like Goo Hara

My Snowman

 

IU's POV

 

"Suze, I'm scared." I said to Suze. We are in this coffee shop infront of our campus and I'm scared to see Mr. Snowman. I'm still bugged of me being his now. I just don't know.

 

"IU, don't be. Maybe he didn't mean it. Or maybe he had forgotten about it." Suzy assured me, but I'm still feeling a little bit scared until a boy appeared by our table.

 

"Hi Ms. Idiot, I believe we have made a plan yesterday." I swear to God by hearing those made me really afraid.

 

"H-huh?" Suzy stood up.

 

"Excuse me, but as you can see, my friend here hasn't done anything wrong to you. Why don't you leave her alone?" She said bravely to the boy but he seemed not affected.

 

"Miss, I am not talking to you." All of the sudden he just dragged me out of the coffee shop.

 

"Suze!" I called out and I was struggling from the grip of Mr. Snowman.

 

"IU!" Suze was running to me but this young man was dragging me.

 

We were 10 feet away from Suzy and I was struggling really hard to get his hand off me.

 

"You little childish girl! Come here." He carried me. I was upside down. My half body was on his back. Just imagine it.

 

"Suzy!" I called out and I can't see her. I found myself in the woods. He dropped me and it hurts, really.

 

"Hey, what's wrong with you?! I didn't do anything wrong!" I whined.

 

"You just did. You're now mine." His? Never.

 

"I'm not yours."

 

"To make this clear, I don't like you. But why am I doing this is because I find you a little bit interesting." He said coldly.

 

"I don't like you, too." I stood up.

 

"Have a sit." He said and sat down beside a big tree.

 

"I'm not gonna sit on the ground. It's dirty and can't you see? I'm wearing a skirt!" This boy is really annoying. I just missed school.

 

"Why are you acting like Hara?" He said and threw his jacket towards my direction. I picked it up. And I sat on it.

 

"I'm not Hara. Don't compare me to her." I said and pouted. He's not really cold at all, somehow.

 

"You both have innocent faces but in the end, your true colors will be revealed." He said while his eyes were closed. He was resting his back to the branch of the tree.

 

"I'm not her." I said again.

 

"Yes, you are."

 

"I'm not!" I found myself yelling. He opened his eyes and a smirk was formed by his lips.

 

"You are just like her." He stood up and I did the same. He dragged me by my wrist. I spotted a motorbike. We stopped and he looked at me. He handed me a helmet which I assumed. I was confused, I don't know. Maybe I'm just stupid.

 

"What is this?" I asked.

 

"A helmet, Idiot." He said and wore his helmet. I handed him the helmet.

 

"I'm not gonna wear this and I'm not gonna go with you." I said. He took off his helmet and looked at me.

 

"You're so stubborn. I want a company." He said and made me wear the helmet. I took it off.

 

"I don't want to go with you because you're a mean person." I said childishly.

 

"Just like Goo Hara. You'll like it." He placed the helmet on my head and made me wear it. "It'll be great." And he tapped the helmet. He was looking right into my eyes. His were brown and they're so cute. He's so cute but he's mean.

 

"I'm not Hara." I said and finally got on the motorbike. "I'm not Hara and she's not me." I said again.

 

"Whatever you say, Idiot." He started the engine. "Hold me!" He yelled. The motorbike started to come to life and it ran all over the road. I found myself hugging him really tight because it was scary. Riding a motorbike is scary even though you're not the one driving it.

 

"Look around!" He shouted and I did. Everything was on rush and it was beaustiful. The scenes were beautiful in my eyes. They're great.

 

"Beautiful, isn't?" He saked through the noise.

 

"Yes!" I answered while still hugging him because I'm too scared to fall.

 

I swear I'm not gonna ride a motorbike again. But it felt really great, though. We finally stopped infront our campus. I was afraid, still. 

 

"We're here." He said. "You enjoy hugging me, eh?"

 

I hurriedly let go of him. I climbed down the motorbike. he was smirking and I found it really bad so I rolled my eyes at him.

 

"Just like Hara." He said. I took off my helmet and threw directly to his face. I turned around and went straight inside. I'm mad for comparing me to that Hara. I'm not Hara and she's not me but he always insist that I'm like Hara. I'm not!

 

"Hey!" I heard his voce calling me from behind. I didn't turn and I just walk and walk.

 

"Hey!" The voice became louder and next thing I knew, he's now beside me.

 

"WHAT?!" I asked me madly.

 

"You're mad?" He asked and smirking. I hate that!

 

"What do you think?!" I turned and started to walk but he stopped me by holding my arm. He made me face him. I found out many students were actually looking at us. It made me scared and anxious.

 

"You're mad. What did I do?" he asked. He was like pleading and I don't know.

 

"You don't know? Ask yourself!" Just now I got mad again. I was never been mad.

 

"Well, I'm sorry. But tell me what did I do.