Paparazzinfos.com

My Snowman

 

IU's POV

 

I just got home from the park where I met Luhan Oppa. I was in the doorway when our house's door swung open and Suzy's figure greeted me. Suzy is really pretty and kind.

 

"Hi Suze," I greeted her and smiled. I slightly nodded as I walked in. She gave me a quick hug and said,

 

"Where have you been?"

 

I walked over to the receiving area and sat on a pink colored couch that Suzy's parents bought for us. They wanted us to be independent and responsible. So, they're making us live on our own.

 

"I went to a park," I answered as I opened my bag. I got out my laptop. Suzy sat beside me and asked me,

 

"IU, you're scared, right?" I looked up at her and gave her my sweetest smile.

 

"Y-yeah, I am."

 

"You know IU, you don't need to be afraid. I'm sure this will not last. I'm sure Myungsoo will not bother you anymore. We just have to distance ourselves from him. Maybe we could hide?"

 

That wasn't a good idea. Myungsoo is a boy and he's more capable than us. To tell you, he's really smart and loved. I just don't know why he always use his cold face to others. I mean, he's not that cold but he treats others coldly. He's mysterious.

 

"Yeah... Hide? Maybe," I said as I turned my laptop on. I was checking my file whether I stored it already or not. I needed to pass it the next day. I'll just focus on my studies first, that's a great idea. But Suzy cut in.

 

"Hey, why don't we visit the website?" I looked at me, puzzled. 

 

"What website?" I asked her. What website?

 

"the school's website. Paparazzinfos.com?" Ohh, figured. Maybe it's a good idea. Maybe it will help me understand Myungsoo. Maybe this will be the answer. Maybe Myungsoo will stay away from me and stop bothering my life. Just maybe. But I still typed the website.

 

The first thing was shown was the school's photo from the frontbuilding to the back of it. The school's pretty big and it's for elites, I know. Sometimes I thought I don't belong here. Suzy maybe but me? I'm not really sure. I'm not rich, obviously. I don't have much money and I'm grateful of Suzy's parents for sending me into this school. I owe them everything.