Here Comes The First Love

My Snowman

IU'S POV

 

 

Everything changed since that very Dad when I visited Myungsoo Oppa. He became sweet the day came and I can't really believe. I still don't know what our status is but all I know is, we're getting there. This is a day before the Winter Party and I still didn't choose my own dress for it. Not that I don't want to go. It's just.... I'm really conscious... Myungsoo's my .

 

I let a deep sigh out. "What am I gonna do?

 

"What are you saying, IU?"

 

I looked back to find Suzy standing by the doorframe. I smiled at her and said, "No plan for tomorrow's event."

 

She wqlked towards me and said, "You have me, IU. We're sisters, you can ask and tell me anything."

 

I held her arm, "I know, and thank you for that. It's just that..." I walked over to my bed and sat down. "Myungsoo and I are going somewhere we never dreamed of going."

 

I lay down and closed my eyes. Right now, I'm confused. What if he doesn't feel the same way as I am feeling for him? What if it's just a joke? What if Myungsoo likes me because I am like Hara? What if he still loves Hara? Damn! This is harder than I imagined it years ago. I've never been inlove and I used to imagine this day to come and now, here it is but I cant seem to know what to do.

 

"You know, IU? You can only find answers if the both of you realize what's growing in between." I heard her laugh and I opened my eyes. She smiled at me, "No matter what your decision is, I'll support you. I'll always be here. It takes a yell of my name to help you out with your dilemma. I promise that," she finished.

 

My eyes started to form in my eyes and soon, a tear fell and follwoed by one and one until I started crying. I stood up and ran to envelope Suzy in my arms. "Suze, you're always the best friend ever. Thank you so much for everything."

 

!~

 

HARA'S POV

 

 

A day before the winter party, how am I supposed to make him me during the event? God. This is insane. But what else would I do? I love that man even though he broke my heart. I still do love him to the moon and back.

 

"Cous, what's with the long face?" I looked up to see Luhan staring down at me. I smiled at him and shrugged.

 

"Just thinking..."

 

He took his seat infront of me. "Where's the girls?"

 

"Out. Picking out their best dress." I answered shortly. It seems like not the time to answer in a long sentence. Phrases will do.

 

He sighed, "You still hope?"

 

"Of course, Oppa! I've waited for years. I gave him the space he needed, didn't I? I accepted his conditions and all, and now, my plan or rather his plan is going down. Ugh! Now, there's IU in our love story."

 

I massaged my temple. 

 

"Hara," Luhan said. "I think you deserve someone better. Try finding someone. You're beautiful, Hara. Continuing this will not make you the Hara I used to know. Please.."

 

I wanted to but I've decided. "Oppa, he promised me, and I am holding on to that promise. It just takes a plan to get the both of us together again."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WHAT PLAN? Haha. Thank you :*