Enjoyed Day

My Snowman

 

 

IU's POV

 

Please God, make me understand this. We went to this ice cream parlor and I love love love ice cream that much. Soon as I got down from the bicycle, I immediately stormed into the ice cream house. As I got in, the inside walls were painted with pink paint and the inside looked so wow!

 

I was smiling widely and I can't help but to just smile. I heard the door opened and I bet it was Myungsoo. "IU, would you mind taking off your helmet?"

 

My eyes widened and I immediately took my helmet off my head. I faced him and handed him the helmet, "Hey, I'm sorry." I said shyly and he just gave me a small smile. To my great surprise, he pulled me to his side and puts his left arm around my shoulders. I was taken aback by his sudden action. We walked to the counter and I was glad he took his arm back.

 

He faced me and asked, "What do you want, Babe?"

 

By hearing the 'BABE' word, I was really shocked that my eyeballs might just be come out anytime at this very moment. I can't utter any word. How great was the effect of that word that it made me voiceless all of the sudden?

 

He chuckled and looked at the cashier. He told him our order and he chose an order for me. Obviously, I was still in the midst of shock. Just as we got the order which was served on the tray, he took my hand using his free hand. I can't make myself get my hand back from his grip. I wasn't myself and I was really sure of that. We headed to a vacant seat and made ourselves comfortable. We seated on a couch with a table infront of us.

 

"So, let's eat?" He said and I didn't utter any word. He seemed to notice that, "Is there a problem, IU?"

 

I looked at him and slightly gave a shake of head. "No. No, I'm okay. I just love this ice cream that it's making me sad to eat it." I said and sighed. He laughed and I looked at him, surprised that he laughed again. "You're laughing again, Myungsoo."

 

He nodded and said, "Yeah. And it is because of you, IU. You always amuse me." He took a spoonful of ice cream and I enjoyed the sight. 

 

"I always amuse you? I'm not doing anything funny!" I defended myself. How come I keep on amusing him? As far as I can remember, I haven't made a joke infront of him. I didn't.

 

He puts down the spoon and faced me. He gave me a crooked smile he rarely shows to others. "Because you're so funny and cute." He pinched my cheeks.

 

"Aww," I winced and pouted.

 

He laughed and I was really addicted to his laughs. "See? You're cute." I just smiled shyly and nodded. I was looking down at my bowl of ice cream and I didn't want it to be ruined. But soon it'll melt and it will look as plain as paint. It colors all the things. Just like Myungsoo, may be?

 

"IU, here." I looked at him and a spoonful of his ice cream was held to my mouth. "Have a taste," he smiled, showing his dimple. God, this man's beautiful. Why does he need to be cold?

 

I hesitated but he kept on insisting. So I let him. I accepted it. It tasted really good. "It's delicious, right?" I nodded. "But Hara doesn't like it. She prefers vanilla." I saw him became serious and if I wasn't mistaken, I saw pain crossed those beautiful eyes. Rather than to bombard him with so many questions, I let the topic passed and just ate my own ice cream.

 

We were quietly feeling the deliciousness of our ice cream when we heard a commotion. It was like a boy pleading to make the girl stay. I looked for where it was and I was shocked when the boy turned to be Luhan Oppa. I haven't seen him for awhile. But what's happening? Are they having a quarrel?

 

I watched as the girl stormed out of the ice cream house. I saw sadness on Luhan Oppa's face but I was so scared of approaching him for here's Myungsoo with me. But why do I care? What is the problem if he's with me? Ugh! I wasn't my own self.

 

Soon, Luhan Oppa got disappeared before my eyes. 

 

"Mean girl." I heard Myungsoo murmured and I looked at him. He was busy eating his ice cream.

 

There was a drop of ice cream just right the left corner of his perfect lips. It may be awkward to do but, "Myungsoo, look at me." He did, surprised. I took a tissue and wiped the cream off from the left corner of his lips.

 

He gave me a grin and said, "Thank you. I wasn't expecting that."

 

"Expecting what?"

 

"That what a boy does can be done by a girl also," he said and I shook my head.

 

"If I didn't do that, they might laugh at you." I said and ate from my bowl of ice cream.

 

"It's good you didn't laugh. It's a major turn off for you, right? I'm a major turn off," he said shyly. I found myself laughed. Yeah, I laughed.

 

"I'm not gonna be interested on you, Myungsoo." I assured him but, I wasn't sure if that was true and will never change. Because he loves surprises, all of the sudden, he pulled my face an inch away from him. He looked into my eyes and was smiling. No, grinning. "Myungsoo..." I whispered his name when I felt afraid of what's this leading me into.

 

"IU, let me be perfect before your eyes," he said. I was moving my head back but because we were seated beside a wall, my head hit the wall. But I wasn't hurt and all. He was leaning closer to me and my heart was beating like a drum again.

 

"You d-don't h-have t-to be p-perfect," I stammered. He showed his famous smile and soon he pulled away from me.

 

He wandered his eyes around the room until he looked at me, "Are you done eating, IU?" I nodded. "So, shall we go?" I nodded. He offered me his hand to help me stand and I accepted it. But he didn't let it go even when we got out from that ice cream house. I was hoping no one from our school was there to see what happened.

 

"Where are we going?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and my little bad side came.

 

"You're the one who asked me to accompany you to a place you mentioned earlier before we've gone here." 

 

"Ahh! Yeah, yeah. So, hmm, I'll take you to my home?" He said and got up on his motorbike. His home? Is he kidding me?

 

"I'm not going," I said and handed him the helmet. He didn't accept it.

 

"Why?"

 

"Are you nuts, Myungsoo? Your home?!" He got down and took my hand. I swear, I could take my hand away but I didn't. The feeling of his hand compressed to mine was just so... wonderful? I can't describe it.

 

"I have many little cousins there and they're looking for a playmate. They got tired of me and they wanted a new one," he explained. It felt uneasy because he was squeezing my hand. And Myungsoo being warm? That's a miracle!

 

But I didn't feel like going to his home. So I said, "Can we go some other time? And go to another place instead?"

 

He was quiet first but he said, "Okay. Let's go to. . . Kim's Place," he announced and I didn't know what's Kim's Place.

 

"What is that? What are we going to do in that place?" I asked.

 

"We are going to sing. No, you're going to sing for me, aren't you?" My eyes widened and I took a step back. Sing? I don't want to sing right now.

 

"Nope. I don't know how."

 

I lied. That was a lie, obviously. But his grin was telling me something. He just stood there and stared at me. Then he finally said, "Lie. Lie to me again and I'll treat you coldly."

 

Somehow, I don't want him to treat me coldly again. I like this Myungsoo he's showing me but, I can't deny the truth I'm missing the cold Myungsoo. It's just so weird that I am missing the cold Myungsoo.

 

"O-Okay."

 

"Now, got up!"

 

*

 

You can never dodge the bullet once it hits you with fast speed. And here's the problem, the motorbike seemed to have a flat tire. It broke. The tire broke. Unfortunately, we didn't reach the Kim's Place he was talking about. According to him, it's a long long way to go.

 

Take a cab? Not. I just wanted to go home. I was tired and it just now I got tired easily. 

 

I approached Myungsoo, who was busy trying to fix the tire but unfortunately, he doesn't know how to fix flat tires. So, just a badluck for us. We were nearby the lake. I didn't know Kim's Place a bit far from our place. It was like outside of our place.

 

"Myungsoo, I'm tired." I said and he stopped, faced me. He seemed so worried and I seemed so weak.

 

"What's wrong?" He placed a hand on my shoulder.

 

"I'm just sleepy, I guess. And earlier this morning, I was sick. Maybe I'm sick?" I said. His face became serious.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He cupped my right cheek. He took my hand using his free hand. I felt so weak. He half-hugged me and led me to a tree. We sat under the big tree. It was really big and according to what I observed, it was like 100 to 300 years old tree. He leaned his back to the tree while he made me lean on him. 

 

"Achoo!" I was sick. And soon it was followed by coughs. I heard him cussed. It was the first time he cussed and I can't scold him because I was so sleepy and sick and weak. So I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

 

"I'm sorry IU, you should've t--" I cut him off.

 

"It's okay. I'm okay. I enjoyed our day," I said and I was drifting away from my senses. I was so sleepy until I fell asleep on his chest with his arms hugging me. I needed those in times of sickness. I needed my family whenever I get sick and I was so glad there was Myungsoo.

 

 


Hiii! This is me again! :) Haha!

You know guys, I never get tired of talking to you because you are so kind and nice to me and I love you all for that. You all know how much I love you for appreciating and befriending me Mwah mwah :* I love you so much. 

This is dedicated to those who commented and asked me to update soon. Keke!

nanaboo17 | lurvLIUsomuchxx | miss_yuki | Fomizza | and to all of you ♥

 

I love you so much guys :") ^_^ ♥

I also have a wattpad account though, I use my very own language which is FILIPINO. Guys, I'll tell you again: I am a FILIPINA. Hihi. So if you wish to talk to me on wattpad, maybe you can just message me and post on my message board. Just search my username : 

CINDERELLYJANELLY  <- Wattpad

purplejanelly410.weebly.com <- weebly blog spot

Janella Jalal <- facebook account ( If you want to be friends with me :) )

 

Your very own,

Ella ♥